My Jessica Rabbit collection...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

black cat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are the items I have collected recently. A lot of them are actually a lot better in person. Also, please feel free if there are some that I am unaware of except for the Armani piece lol. Enjoy!

Jessgroup.jpg

Jessgroup2.jpg

Jessgroup3.jpg

JessRogerfront.jpg

I LOVE it!!! :love

Where did you get these from!? I WANT.

I got them on eBay. The first one is pricey ($300) but there is one on there now as well as the third one you mentioned. The third one is started at $45, I paid $190 for mine after it was all over and ended though. The second is a PVC Medicom figure. Here are more pics of the first one for you to look at.

JessRogerfront.jpg

JessRogerside.jpg

JessRogerback.jpg

JessRogerotherside.jpg

JessRogerclose.jpg

Wow, I wouldn't mind playing Patty Cake with her! VA-VA-VA-VOOM!!! :naughty

(Great collection ;))

I got them on eBay. The first one is pricey ($300) but there is one on there now as well as the third one you mentioned. The third one is started at $45, I paid $190 for mine after it was all over and ended though. The second is a PVC Medicom figure. Here are more pics of the first one for you to look at.
Thanks for the info and pics!

Can you PM me a link? I'm lazy. :eek:

They look great together!

I owned many of them WDCC with Roger was one of my favorites.

I also had the armani Jessica, REALLY nice piece definitely worth getting, although I got mine for about $300 I haven't looked but last I saw were well over $1200...I only sold it for $700...should have held out.

I received 2 new ones today

Blue%20Jess1.jpg

Blue%20Jess3.jpg

This one has real velvet gloves on and a mirror base shaped as lips.

JessFrance1.jpg

JessFrance3.jpg

JessFrance2.jpg

Group%20Jess.jpg

Back