The next SW 12" Figure...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tomandshell

Blue Flame of the West/Mod
Reaction score
OK. Kit's ordered.

Now, who will we be getting next? I would like to hear your thoughts. Will they continue the Order of the Jedi line, or move on to another category?

If another Jedi, which one? I have picked up a Darth Maul vibe from quite a few people. Is this correct? Please share your thoughts on who will be the next character up for sale...

If Maul is coming up, then we really need a Qui-Gon to go with him. I'd also like to see a Palpatine from the Mace fight (which means we need a Mace too; Kit and Mace fighting Palpatine would be a cool display).

Buttmunch said:
If Maul is coming up, then we really need a Qui-Gon to go with him. I'd also like to see a Palpatine from the Mace fight (which means we need a Mace too; Kit and Mace fighting Palpatine would be a cool display).

How about Palpatine standing over Kit's corpse? That's be cool, too!:D

ALL the Sith are on my want-list, so it matters not a whit to me which one it is.

What is with the sudden popularity of Qui-Gon Jinn? He wasn't exactly the most exciting character, and Liam's performance was incredibly subdued. I know we've carved out a memory of him as this rogue jedi who defied the council, but that's not really what was on screen.

I am anxious to see how the next 12" and PF announcements play out. So far, we have only one OT character in the 1/6 line and one PT character in the 1/4 line. Will they continue the prequel trend with the smaller ones, and keep making classic characters in 1/4 scale?

FlyAndFight said:
I'm hoping that they start up a new series without closing up the Jedi one.

I don't think that any of these lines will really be closed until they lose the license. If they move on to the Sith or the military, we will just have to wait a little bit until the return of the Jedi.

I'm burned out on jedi, so I'm hoping for something different. We've also had 3 prequel characters in a row so I think it's time for some OT love. I wouldn't mind seeing Lando up next, preferably in his ROTJ general outfit.

Well I for one would be very grateful for Plo Koon, Aayla Secura, Luminara Unduli and, of course, Qui-Gon Jinn, Mace and Ki-Adi-Mundi -- then the Jedi lineup would be reasonably well-populated with a variety of species and genders, and we could go on to rogues, Sith, and other assorted intergalactic scum that people crave.

I'm probably going to go for the entire Jedi lineup. Don't feel so much love for the bad guys, unlike the vast (and understandable) majority. There's just something wholesome about starting the 12" line with these characters, y'know?

:joy :joy :joy :joy :joy

Oh yes, Shaak Ti -- wouldn't she be just astonishing? One of the most strikingly designed PT characters, bar none.

How many of you are willing to bet that a Yoda 12" would use a modified Hobbit 12" body? :naughty

One thing I noticed-- When the preview page for the Order of the Jedi category first appeared, it had a few paragraphs describing who the Jedi Knights were, along with little pictures of... Luke, Anakin, and Kit Fisto--all of whom were amongst the first to be produced. Now, it's probably just a coincidence, but I will be watching closely to see which photos accompany the intro page for the next category announced. (I'm hoping for the military of Star Wars to be next.)

Don't forget, Baby Anakin is still there...

You think it would sell? That people would complain about a Jake Lloyd likeness and all that? :huh

Dooku is my first pick, unless Maul isn't the next PF then I want him to be a 12". But a Han or Leia would be nice.

thamesvalidude said:
Not being facetious, but something | don't want to buy,,,,,,,,,,,,,please!

I second that. Maybe it'll be Admiral Ackbar, I can live without him...I think...

Agent0028 said:
Dooku is my first pick, unless Maul isn't the next PF then I want him to be a 12". But a Han or Leia would be nice.

I second that. Maybe it'll be Admiral Ackbar, I can live without him...I think...

he'll sell out in 20 mins then :D

I won't even guess what it's going to be but I would like a Clone or Storm Trooper. I plan on building squads with these guys.
I'd be happy with the tall guy in black, whats his name, you know, likes black, wears a cape and boots and a mask. You know who I mean, BATMAN! Fooled you, huh? I'd be happy with Vader or Dooku as well.

Agent0028 said:
Maybe it'll be Admiral Ackbar, I can live without him...I think...
I'd be all over an Admiral Ackbar, but it has to have a soundbox for, "It's a trap!" and "Our cruisers can't repel firepower of that magnitude!"

Back