• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

MMS DX Joker standard costume only

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moonloop

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been thinking and I don't want the whole DX Joker.

I only want the purple outfit Joker from the set (not the Police Version). This will be hard to obtain as most people buying the figure are buying it for the updated Standard Costume Joker. But asking can't hurt.

Whether you bought the set and only wanted the Police Joker or have an extra regular DX Joker then let me know.

If anyone has an extra Complete Standard Costume Joker DX version let me know.

421IMG_9979a_3x4.jpg

Bump, if anyone is willing to go half and half on buying one I'd be down (I keep the Standard outfit Joker and you get the Police Joker). I'd even send you a free narrow shoulder truetype to put the Cop Joker on the body.

Let me know.

Last edited:
Bump, if anyone is willing to go half and half on buying one I'd be down (I keep the Standard outfit Joker and you get the Police Joker). I'd even send you a free narrow shoulder truetype to put the Cop Joker on the body.

Let me know.

BUMP

So basically what I am saying is this. Let's say the DX joker is $180 shipped from some store.

We each pay $90. When the figure arrives I will open it and take the Regular costume Joker and all his accessories (I'll keep the box if we both agree). I will then send you all the cop Joker parts and since he does not come with a body I will also send you a brand new unopened Hot Toys Slim Shoulder Truetype.

Talk to haytil. He's buying a few DX Jokers and parting out the Clown Joker stuff. And if you wanna go the other route, he's interested in all the Cop Joker stuff.. so you can do it that way instead. PM him. Good Luck!

Talk to haytil. He's buying a few DX Jokers and parting out the Clown Joker stuff. And if you wanna go the other route, he's interested in all the Cop Joker stuff.. so you can do it that way instead. PM him. Good Luck!

Thanks for the tip, I'll send him a PM.

Back