Kit Fisto Auction For Real tomandshell?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course it's not for real! I was just making a little joke about scalpers. Maybe one or two of them, when they go to put theirs up on Ebay, will realize how ridiculous it is to rip people off like this, and have second thoughts.

You really think so? It's part of the whole limited edition thing...only so many to go around and others will pay more that missed out. Heck...your auction may make people think that $300-$400 is a good deal! lol

I'm sure your auction will show up in various forums such as this though. Although not sure how kind people will be towards your auction if they don't know who you are. They'll just think you are crazy.

On the other hand...if someone buys it...they'll just think you are trying to artificially increase the market value....which it might. :horror

I guess that the 1138 shipping price is my only hint that this is a joke, but if people can't tell that I'm razzing the scalpers then I am afraid for the future of humanity...

It's a pretty sad statement that anybody could mistake this for the real thing. The fact that there are some scalpers who have proven themselves greedy enough to make this seem plausible makes me weep...

do you have to pay listing fees based on the amount of the item? is this joke costing you anything?:confused:

Darth Waller said:
How much was the listing fee for a $100,000 auction? Just curious.

They have tiers once its above a cetain amount it doesn't get any higher. It's not anything to crazy.

Jesse

Putting it up was only five dollars. Taking it down ended it early and there were no closing fees. Cheaper than lunch at McDonald's, and more enjoyable for me. It was fun seeing the reactions from different people, and ultimately sad that so many people thought it was for real. I guess that's how bad scalping has gotten.

And if my Gray Hulk ever gets listed, the bidding will start at no less than $250,000.00. In fact, that gives me an idea...

screenshot0028nt.jpg

Collector Freak said:
Yes. That's the retarded part since it wasn't even clever or funny.:angelsmil

Very Cheap shot at a great and entertaining poster here...

Last edited:
Back