Guys I got a job at The Disney Store!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cloud

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ahhh! I'm so excited. I quit my dead-end graveyard job at Target two days ago and just got a job at The Disney Store today. Well they have to do a background check first but that won't be a problem because I'm squeaky clean. Teresa, the assistant-manager who interviewed me, loved me. I nailed that interview. Couldn't have done better if I was wearing a pair of Mickey ears on my head.

Dreams do come true and Disney delivers!

Run fast!! :monkey4

My ex and one of my friends work there and they hate it.

After a while, all of that constant "Disney atmosphere" really gets you depressed. After you've heard "Wish Upon A Star" 1,000 times you'll be going :duh:duh:duh.

Congrats Cloud, I hope it lives up to your expectations. All the Disney stores in my area closed. :( But they never had anything that great most of the time so it wasn't that big of a loss.

Congrats on the job, hopefully you don't spend up your paychecks on collectibles. Bit of trivia though, did you guys know the Disney store is in no way affiliated with Disney Parks merchandise? I wasn't aware until I got back to illinois from Florida and all my park clothing I bought had ink tags on them. My local Disney store said they are not affiliated with Disney merchandise and could not remove any of them even with a receipt. According to the manager the Disney merch from the parks is from the Disney company the Disney store merchandise is controlled by the ABC arm of Disney. So I had to contact Disney world and mail all my stuff to them to have tags removed.

I actually did know that the Disney Store and the parks merch are two seperate entities. It's just recently that the Disney Store on-line started carrying stuff from the parks. It isn't much, but hopefully they'll keep expanding what is available.

Congrats Cloud, two birds with one stone! landed a job and it's at the Disney store? awesome. Don't let the hey sayers spook you either. I worked at a TRU for 5 years and the kids were never the problem. It's the damn parents you have to worry about! lol

Last edited:
I need to get ahold of the two new potato heads --Chewy and C3PO
Congrats on new job

Thanks! ...Most of you. :)

I understand how a lot of people couldn't work there, but I happen to love kids and I'm a great people person. My weapons: Unflappable kindness, courtesy, enthusiasm, and an enormous passion for Disney. And it helps that I'm a great salesman. :)

Thanks! ...Most of you. :)

I understand how a lot of people couldn't work there, but I happen to love kids and I'm a great people person. My weapons: Unflappable kindness, courtesy, enthusiasm, and an enormous passion for Disney. And it helps that I'm a great saleswoman. :)

You don't have a ph*ll*s so I decided to correct this for you.

Back