Hot Toys James Bond license?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 5615

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Who thinks that Hot Toys should release 1/6 James Bond figures. I desperately want a 1/6 Daniel Craig, who else agrees or does anyone know anything about the James Bond license.

21187-101796-facepalm6jpg-468x.jpg

I want a Danniel Craig Bond as well. There might be some other figures they could make that I might buy. I think the Sideshow ones are great, so it would have to be Bond in a pretty iconic outfit for me to get it.

And I thought that alleged Sideshow sculpt that was leaked looked pretty spot on, so if Craig didn't like it we may never get a Craig Bond.

Who thinks that Hot Toys should release 1/6 James Bond figures. I desperately want a 1/6 Daniel Craig, who else agrees or does anyone know anything about the James Bond license.
--

I doubt it.

We'll probably see a line of Matt Helm (i.e. Dean Martin style) figures before HOT TOYS producing 1:6 James Bond figures.

BLOODY MISLEADING THREAD TITLES!!!

Back on topic though, i'd love a Brosnan and Craig Bond done by Hot Toys.

Hot Toys Bond would be cool, but I think the only one I'd be interested in is Connery.

OK here's my 2 cents. I would love a Craig Bond. I'm sure he would look the best and get the most use out of the extream articulation true type body. But my real hope and dream is for a Roger Moore 1:6 19(what ever year it is) Lotus that has full conversion to sub mode. I'd be willing to buy a 1:6 Moore fig just for the purpose of having a Bond to match it (kinda like how many of us are only buying Kaneda just to match the bike).

People I'm telling you.......I WOULD DIE 1,000 TIMES OVER IF I HAD THAT LOTUS!

The stupid thing about these threads is not that it's misleading, it's the freakin' redundancy, and rhetorical nature of them.

Who wants Hot Toys James Bond??

Who wants Hot Toys Star Trek??

Who wants Hot Toys Joe Momma??

FFS, Hot Toys makes the best figures, of course, we want Hot Toys to make figures of every single one of our favorite movie characters. We don't need threads of "Do you agree with me??"

Granted the question is redunant but there is always the potential for a good conversation to come from it. Like if people start talking about what Sideshow didn't do, or what they think Hot Toys can redo better. Or SupremeQueen's desire for a Lotus. I'd rather have the DB5 personally, but hell I may buy both.

Back