What is the Greatest gadget of the Decade?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DinoLast

Super Freak
Reaction score
The Wii?
The iPhone?
HD TV?
Blu-Ray?
Sat Navs?

Websites can be included like

Facebook?
Wikipedia?
You Tube?

You can categorise if you don't want to name just one

Unfortunately, all that stuff will seem quaint in 20 years, so as much of a technological revolution as we've had, none of it will seem that way in the long run.

I think GPS is the greatest invention of the decade. My Tom Tom GPS allows me drive aimlessly anywhere in the United States and I don't have to plan any routes or worry about getting lost or finding my way home. I love this device and it is probably the one I use the most, the fact that it automatically recalculates your route means no getting lost if you get diverted by road closures, accidents or construction. Go anywhere and ensure you can find your way home.

I would say cell phones. The market for them exploded in the last 10 years. Everyone has them and you feel lost if you leave it at home lol.

Unfortunately, all that stuff will seem quaint in 20 years, so as much of a technological revolution as we've had, none of it will seem that way in the long run.

I dread seeing what this gadget obsessed world will be like 20 years from now. You won't be able to wipe your own ass without some electronic gizmo.

I'm going to say Blu-Rays, simply because more people would probably have those compared to, say, an iPhone.

I think it's this one..

HadronCollider.jpg

This decade? Hmmm...Cell phones and GPS have been around for over 20 years. I will have to say iPods. How frakkin' cool is it to be able to carry 10 movies around in your pocket to kill time with while waiting in lines like at the DMV or amusement park ride lines?

I'd have to say the Iphone. I just got one and am amazed at all it can do. Totally addictive though and I spend way too much time on it.

I'd have to say the Iphone. I just got one and am amazed at all it can do. Totally addictive though and I spend way too much time on it.

I got one 3 weeks ago also....and even though I had an Ipod Touch for more than 2 years.... It still amaze me the whole package of the Iphone.... It is a seamless multi funtion device, that allows you to do so many amazing things, that like Coco said it is totally adicting..... Love it :)

I'd say xbox 360, online gaming is awesome. The most useful gadget though has to be sat navs.

Back