Tomorrow Queens

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jack's Smirking Revenge
Reaction score
New figures by 3A

pin up style figures so I thought you guys might be interested :D

tq.jpg

Good call Karma! Yeah, I saw them a while ago. Awesome. I can't wait for Ash to make them available at Bambaland. I'm getting one TQ per TK at least! :D

Also looking forward to the N.O.M guys of course!

Well... I usually don't care about flipping & flippers: it's theirs to do with as they please. And if people really want to spend more $, hey, it's their $! But THIS really shocked me:
https://cgi.benl.ebay.be/Threezero-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2303c2bc01

Sick! Sick! Sick!

Ashley will sell the TQ's soon in his web shop. They may not be as limited as the HK versions, but just as hot! So don't go the evilbay route.

Last edited:
Tomorrow Queens are coming with short katanas, pouches and face paint/tattoos according to rank

Tomorrow Queens are coming with short katanas, pouches and face paint/tattoos according to rank
Heavy TQ are, but there should also be a few regular ones. I'm a bit sceptical about the TQ face tattoos. Have to see it first. Of all the TK's I have, I like the 'clean faced' ones most. But I guess, adding beards and tattoos is another good way to bring some variation to an army of clones. Hope we get to order the Queens soon. N.O.M. is mid November.

Back