Spidey Vs Hulk Exclusive Selling Out Quick

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's odd! Sideshow has stated that the FlexPay and normal come from the same edition, so the number left should be identical!!!! What's up with that?? :horror

lcummins said:
That's odd! Sideshow has stated that the FlexPay and normal come from the same edition, so the number left should be identical!!!! What's up with that?? :horror

They come from the same edition but I believe there is only a certain number set aside for each.

Jesse

Jesseawilson said:
They come from the same edition but I believe there is only a certain number set aside for each.

Jesse

I don't think that is right... they always sell out at the same time from what I've seen. :confused:

I agree Lonnie, when this question was raised before that is how it was explained. The ES is not divided between flexpay and fullpay, but that sales of either kind are taken from the same ES.

lcummins said:
Same situation as the Ardeth Bey bust: The "Low Quantity Alert" barometer on the FlexPay and FullPay pages displayed different quantities.

Confused me, too. (But that's easy to do!)

Ardeth Bey 1:1 Bust Sold Out!

mmmy.jpg

I'm happy with 500..was hoping for 300..but knew it wouldn't happen...500 has a nice sound to it

still hoping I will come down off the wait list and get the grey hulk...

I caved in and ordered this. I mainly collect SW and LOTR but this one was too good to pass up. I guess I'm now officially sucked in to another collecting genre. Great! My wife is going to love this. :eek:

whos wife dosn't hate them i think its a jelousy issue. When I order the 1:1 Legend bust my wife threw a fit. shes like "you dont want to pay for a vacation to see my mom but you can spend $1000 on an f...in TOY!" ............How dare she!:banghead :banghead

Back