My custom Christopher Reeve Superman 1/6 figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

agliarept

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi all,

this one has been sitting on my display case since i bought it about 3 years ago. havent really taken any pics of it. but today out of the blue i took it just to show my gf and friends to see what they thought. wanted to show it off here.

not sure who made this, but i bought it off another collector in ebay who really needed to sell. so i consider myself lucky to have it. i doubt its movie accurate but i love it. what do you guys think?

11052009401.jpg

11052009404.jpg

hi, thanks, no its not the DCD one, i think they may have used a generic body for it. I wish i knew who made it tho. its def not the DCD ones, they are a little bigger then the 1/6 bodies.

The head looks good. Except the suit looks loose on him. Still a great display piece.

Fantastic -- Reeve was still the best film depiction of the character.

Minor quibbles: the suit is too big and the blue a bit too dark. Still, I'd be proud to own one myself.

Nice figure, killer headsculpt. Really looks like Reeve. Who cares if it's movie accurate. It's a killer figure.

thanks guy! im really glad i have it in my collection. now i just need to find a nice base or stand for him.. also thinking about finding a more accurate suit for him. but im very very happy with the resemblance. Thank you!

Thanks a lot guys! I am really glad you guys like it. i actually thought it didnt look like reeves at all but i just watched the movie today and finally can agree how cool it looks. I love this figure a lot.

PS> Thanks for noticing the turboman!!! Gift from my GF lol. awesome, it talks and does everything from the movie lol.

It looks like Spenser's Chris Reeve sculpt. I have this figure, along with a Gene Hackman Lex Luthor and Clark Kent figure from him as well (a sort of "Trinity" from the first movie!) It really is a sweet figure in person and one of the better Superman customs out there.

I am betting the 12" Mattel Reeve Superman suit would work pretty well on him when that figure comes out if you feel like the colors aren't right.

Back