Iron Man Mark I Maquette BAD ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Webb

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want to get this piece,but I've heard bad reviews/comments about it.I can't check this one in person before buying it.

Iron Man Mark I Maquette owners can you please give your opinion.

Thank you

<object width="873" height="525"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/OLtyriZgVPM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/OLtyriZgVPM&hl=en&fs=1&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&hd=1&border=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="873" height="525"></embed></object>

Thats what i think of it. and the Face can use better paint aps! but i display him with the mask down!! i like it like that!

i dont own the piece but i have seen it in person...it's really cool..the exclusive one,the regular's mask is terrible...i prefer the cim though..i suggest to see it in person..

Thats what i think of it. and the Face can use better paint aps! but i display him with the mask down!! i like it like that!

Your video killed me! Gave me a good look at the Mark I. I was thinking of getting since it now has the gift card option but I really want that 1:2 scale Mark III.

Your video killed me! Gave me a good look at the Mark I. I was thinking of getting since it now has the gift card option but I really want that 1:2 scale Mark III.

that 1:2 scale is amazing!!!!! i cried again when i saw it at sideshow!! it looks so much bigger when its in a room with other collectibles!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Ive seen this in person for the price i would say if you can get it cheaper then retail it would be ok to buy. If you really love iron then its a no brainer.

You should really just buy it if you like it... I think you'll get mix responses.

that 1:2 scale is amazing!!!!! i cried again when i saw it at sideshow!! it looks so much bigger when its in a room with other collectibles!!!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

is it the iron man that is shown on the help wanted episode 1 on the left of the hulkbuster,right??

is it the iron man that is shown on the help wanted episode 1 on the left of the hulkbuster,right??

Yes! but the one i saw is in the Room were Allison is talking to that guy. its to the right and that were they are displaying it.

You've seen it up close?:monkey4

How does the overall look compare to the bust?

You've seen it up close?:monkey4

How does the overall look compare to the bust?

everybody that was at SDCC saw the 1:2 upclose.

But it looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that why it was my #1 pick for sideshow!!! No doubt a must own!

everybody that was at SDCC saw the 1:2 upclose.

But it looks amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that why it was my #1 pick for sideshow!!! No doubt a must own!

You're totally convincing a broke student to get it. >XO

You're totally convincing a broke student to get it. >XO

<object width="400" height="225"><param name="movie" value="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/cc09/pitu-pick-1.flv"></param><embed src="https://www.sideshowtoy.com/media/swf/generic-flv-player-no-auto.swf?videoFile=/media/flv/cc09/pitu-pick-1.flv" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="600" height="525"></embed></object>

Let me know if this helps! :lol

What have you done!?

Now I'm actually LOOKING at the Flexpay page!

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you can DOOOO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, considering the Iron Man stuff coming up and I'm just a sucker for the movie version of the armor, I just MIGHT flexpay it. Someone is going to kill me for it.

I just ordered the Ex Maquette with $20 Gift Card. Thanks everyone.

Back