A silly@$$ question/thread . . . can RAMBO kick GI JOE's @$$?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeltaForceChung

BANNED
Reaction score
See subject.

I realize that I've seen all four Rambo films lately. The first two on DVD. The Rambo III on Encore Action a couple of nights ago and Rambo (Rambo IV) on Showtime.

I don't own any of the HT Rambo figures and seriously regret passing on the one that came with bow and arrows . . . even though I don't care for the HT muscle/rubber body.

Like most here . . . I grew up with the GI JOE cartoon, comic book, and toys. I collect Sideshow's GI JOE line.

Given the diversity within GI JOE as a group and within it's individual members compared to a one man army like Rambo . . . I wonder and granted I know this is a silly@$$ and childish question that'll probably be considered with disdain . . .

I wonder if Rambo can take on GI JOE and kick their @$$?

Rambo Vs. ?

Rambo Vs. Snake Eyes?

Rambo Vs. Duke?

Rambo Vs. Spirit?

Moreover . . . would Rambo be considered GI JOE material (i.e. join their team)?

Considering that the Joes/Cobras are such lousy shots, there would be no contest. Rambo hands down.

rocky.jpg

See subject.

I realize that I've seen all four Rambo films lately. The first two on DVD. The Rambo III on Encore Action a couple of nights ago and Rambo (Rambo IV) on Showtime.

I don't own any of the HT Rambo figures and seriously regret passing on the one that came with bow and arrows . . . even though I don't care for the HT muscle/rubber body.

Like most here . . . I grew up with the GI JOE cartoon, comic book, and toys. I collect Sideshow's GI JOE line.

Given the diversity within GI JOE as a group and within it's individual members compared to a one man army like Rambo . . . I wonder and granted I know this is a silly@$$ and childish question that'll probably be considered with disdain . . .

I wonder if Rambo can take on GI JOE and kick their @$$?

Rambo Vs. ?

Rambo Vs. Snake Eyes?

Rambo Vs. Duke?

Rambo Vs. Spirit?

Moreover . . . would Rambo be considered GI JOE material (i.e. join their team)?

They would never fight. They're patriots.

Considering that the Joes/Cobras are such lousy shots, there would be no contest.[/IMG]

Only based on the cartoon.

Snake Eyes and a few others would take down Rambo easily, but other Joes may or may not, depending on the individual. Possibly Duke might. Spirit's probably really tough, but he's specialty is tracking, and is probably not quite the combat soldier Rambo is.

Rambo would be a good addition to the Joe team.

Rambo will kill 'em all. G.I. Joe works in teams, and succeed in teams. Rambo is a one-man-armada! LOL!

But yeah, that'll be cool if Rambo joined G.I. Joe in a special animated movie or something. :)

lone wolf...your sig is awesome. i just watched 4 again the other night. he is so flippin' awesome in that movie.

Thanks Orc.. Rambo will kick everyone's ass. Sometimes, his awesomeness is bordering on impossible, the way he is invincible on all his movies, but still - it is very entertaining for the Rambo fan.

He is a sharp-shooter (good eye for archery & sniper rifles), so you know he can take down anyone with whatever weapon! :D

:chew

lone wolf...your sig is awesome. i just watched 4 again the other night. he is so flippin' awesome in that movie.

Oh come on, SE has been beaten, mangled, physically and mentally tortured, burned, and disfigured more than anyone. And he still comes back for more. Even on the extremely off chance that Rambo got the upper hand he'd probably break down at the last second in a sobbing fit over the lack of his country's undying love. Without Trautmann around to cradle Rambo back to his senses SE, fully engulfed in flame (yet again), wouldn't hesitate to finish the job.

Oh come on, SE has been beaten, mangled, physically and mentally tortured, burned, and disfigured more than anyone. And he still comes back for more. Even on the extremely off chance that Rambo got the upper hand he'd probably break down at the last second in a sobbing fit over the lack of his country's undying love. Without Trautmann around to cradle Rambo back to his senses SE, fully engulfed in flame (yet again), wouldn't hesitate to finish the job.

That post would make Maulfan: :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Rambo would be turned into a mutant snake by the mutation spores before he knew what hit him. Then, before defeating Cobra, he would have to defeat. . .himself. Again. Possible, but unlikely that he could defeat Cobra La. Maybe Pythona or the bug bridge that Sergeant Slaughter took out.

As for Snake Eyes, if not for Kwinn the Eskimo, freakin' Dr. Venom would have offed him at some point. Snake Eyes is over-rated. Clutch could probably take him.

Actually Hasbro wanted to make a Rambo Joe figure but at the time the rights were owned by Coleco so they toyed with the idea of having Rocky Balboa join the team instead. I would have loved to have seen Hasbro revisit this idea for the 25th Anniversary line.

One thing for sure,If william Perry can make the Joe team, Rambo sure can be one of the the top joes...:duh

Back