Some VERY nice Han Solo 1/4 shots! MUST SEE!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gruson

GET OVER HERE!
Reaction score
My buddy, cap70, over at SF received his Han figure. I will say his looks PERFECT! They painted it very well and kept the details of the sculpt. Eyebrows are also the best I have seen.

For those who cancelled, you may want to order again because I think this piece looks incredible!

cap_han.jpg

cap2.jpg

Last edited:
That first shot looks amazingly close to the prototype pictures. And he even got the collar of the shirt to bend properly! That one looks pretty good.

Those pics do look good. That Han looks great.

My friend's on the other hand looks nothing like this. It looks cheap and rather bad. There's no way I'd pay over $200 for a piece that looks as bad as his.

I guess the lesson here is that some Hans look great while others look bad.

This one does look very nice indeed. I feel for those that received one that was not painted as well. Such a beautiful sculpt of Han.

It looks like you have to buy multiples to see if you can get a good one in the batch and return the others. I hope that's not how the 1/6 line is going to be :(

Lets Be Honest..................The Star wars 1/4 PF Line has Been a Failure!!!! I cancelled Luke......Han and I a Happy I did...... I have Seen Several Personally and was let down I Have the rest on order but i am really thinking of Cancelling the Humans!!!..........I really Hope Vader looks Good and Wait for Obi.............and the real crown Jewel General Grievous...............:D

SpenK said:
Lets Be Honest..................The Star wars 1/4 PF Line has Been a Failure!!!! I cancelled Luke......Han and I a Happy I did...... I have Seen Several Personally and was let down I Have the rest on order but i am really thinking of Cancelling the Humans!!!..........I really Hope Vader looks Good and Wait for Obi.............and the real crown Jewel General Grievous...............:D

LETS SEE WHAT VADER WILL LOOK LIKE FIRST...

SpenK said:

As I posted on SF:

and what do you find better Spenk? GG busts of Luke and Han?

Look at cap's pics, Han looks great! Some Luke pieces look really good as well (I know some do have bad paint jobs).

Regardless, tell me a better Luke and Han statue because I would love to know.

These may not be perfect but nothing else comes close to their quality.

Gruson said:
These may not be perfect but nothing else comes close to their quality.

Agreed, until you show me something better these are it for me. Man when the baddies, droids, and troopers come out, LOOK OUT!

Jesse

Well said Gru! The SS 1/4 SW line a failure? Compared to what SpenK?

Jesse, you're right on target regarding lighting. I am completely blown away at how amazing my Han statue looks, as are anyone else who has seen mine in person, and no pic will ever do it justice. Kudos to SS for creating such an amazing piece and the best Han statue made to date.

Thanks for sharing the pics Gru! Let cap know that his Han has an exact twin up in the Northwest. ;) :D

Well, I guess there's nothing that special lighting or a professional photographer can't fix... ;)

If you've got to set up studio lighting in a specific way in order to bring out (or is that cover up) the features of a PF statue, then there's something definitely wrong here.

There's no doubt that the sculpt is A1 but the paintjob is lacking, pure and simple. That's a shame considering that I have many SS 12" figures that have a better looking paintjob.

Back