Which HT Punisher would you want to see?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Say HT are making one, which I hope to God they are, who would you prefer?

Thomas Jane...or Ray Stevenson?

I think both have their merits, but I'm gonna side with Ray's Castle. Also...anyone hoping to see Affleck's Daredevil in there soon? I actually liked that movie - the director's cut is great.

Say HT are making one, which I hope to God they are, who would you prefer?

Thomas Jane...or Ray Stevenson?

I think both have their merits, but I'm gonna side with Ray's Castle. Also...anyone hoping to see Affleck's Daredevil in there soon? I actually liked that movie - the director's cut is great.

Thomas Jane all the way but I know Ray Stevenson is gonna win this debate because he's more slick rick mobster which most Punisher fans tend to steer to....

*sucks* Jane is da shizzzzz!!!!!

Whatever you think of the movies, Stevenson had a far, far superior look not only as an actor but the costume.

I don't care i have custom made all of them.

IMG_3975.jpg

IMG_4312-1.jpg

I got 2 Stevenson's 1 Jane. I'm more than happy with what I got. However if HT were to make one, I think it would be Ray. It's a newer film & has more franchise potential.

I preferred Stevenson's face/physique but Jane had the perfect voice which why I loved the game so much.

Neither. Well actually yeah only Ray Stevenson as Thomas Jane was a complete joke.

But actually yeah, none of them. It would make all the money and time i spent on my custom getting it as close to completely accurate to film a big waste!

punisher01.jpg

punisher02copy.jpg

Back