New Collector, Longtime forum reader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SkyIScrape

Sideshow Archaeologist
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I've been reading this forum for a while, using all your incredible hints and tips about 12 inch figure customization. I figured this was as good a time as any to introduce myself and offer some of my words aswell.

In my personal life I'm an archaeologist. I currently work in eastern North America and I focus on the historical period (post European contact) yet I'm currently working on paleoindian sites which are over 10,000 years old. My research however is focused on the early medieval period in Italy, and I'm currently working toward a PhD on that very topic.

Collector-wise, I'm a huge Star Wars and Indiana Jones fan (obviously). I collect 12 inch figures since I'm just out of university and I can't really afford some of the more expensive statues and Premium Format Figures.

Anyhow, I look forward to contributing to the discussions rather than simply reading and lurking! :gun

welcome & just dig in...............:lol

(okay i thought it was funny)........but seriously......welcome to the freakship.

WHOA!! So ur like a real life Indy!! ON OUR BOARDS!!!! WWOOOOO

Welcome!! Hope u have fun here!!!

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back