• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Sideshow Dr. Doom PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kibishii

Super Freak
Reaction score
Starting the hunt for a Sideshow Dr. Doom PF (reg). Been watching alot of these on ebay lately and figured I would try here first. Just to clarify, I am looking for the regular version as I don't have enough $ banked to pay for an EX. PM me if you have one and your asking price.

Last edited:
are you interested to buy only in the us?

ece, you JUST got that doom? wanting to part with it so soon?

You dare withhold Doom from Kibishii!
doom.jpg

DOOOOOM !!!!!!!

000_0002_01-1.jpg

Mine's a Exc tho, but I hope you find one soon :rock
x :wave

Last edited:
eBay ?

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

good luck bro...
Thanks man!

I have been watching ebay for the last three months, but didn't get serious about looking until about a month or so ago. There were THREE on ebay a little over two weeks ago:
#1: had a large scuff mark on an arm ($800 BIN/Free S/h)
#2: Sold at "Best Offer" for $900 BIN/Free S/H; I offered him VERY close to that and never heard back. :monkey2
#3: The last one I missed the ending because of the time change like an a$$hat and it ended at $780 +55 s/h. I would have bid quite a bit more than that. :banghead

I had one member of the boards contact me, I replied but never heard back from them so I am not sweating it. :huh

Thanks man!

I have been watching ebay for the last three months, but didn't get serious about looking until about a month or so ago. There were THREE on ebay a little over two weeks ago:
#1: had a large scuff mark on an arm ($800 BIN/Free S/h)
#2: Sold at "Best Offer" for $900 BIN/Free S/H; I offered him VERY close to that and never heard back. :monkey2
#3: The last one I missed the ending because of the time change like an a$$hat and it ended at $780 +55 s/h. I would have bid quite a bit more than that. :banghead

I had one member of the boards contact me, I replied but never heard back from them so I am not sweating it. :huh

i was watching that one also along with his xmen/sentinal dio and both ended without a reminder notice from ebay. also a day or two later i gat a email from ebay saying the listing has been removed, so i'm not sure if you would of ended up with that one anyways.

just something wasn't right about them auctions....i never like it when people list in the description that previous pieces have sold for over $2000 etc.
i feel the people that are looking for these items already know what they're worth, and when he listed that value and it was only selling for less than 1/2 maybe he ended the auctions

I believe quadcent and I still have matching serial numbers. He had the exclusive, while I have the regular. :D

I have almost 1k invested my piece.

It is still available.

I would like to upgrade to the exclusive version if....I'm able to move it for what I paid.

Hope this helps. Shoot me a PM if interested.

I understand your frustration bro. :banghead :rock

Hi Bro,

I think you make the right decision to have this pcs. This pcs is one of my grails and get is fast before too late..

Here mine to share with you.

twinsdrdoom.jpg

Thks
Rgds
Amin Ko

patience. if it doesn't come along, something else might come along that can replace it.

take it easy man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back