Revoltech Jurassic Park?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kazukijun

Super Freak
Reaction score
609.jpg

They can Revoltech back where they came from,that thing looks awful.

that's kind of neat. i know the breaks in the sculpt are unsightly but having a revoltech t-rex could be fun.

kazukijun- was this from the revoltech show that kaiyodo had? any more pics from the show?

I think the Raptors might have been a better choice, but this is kind of cool.

I'm assuming it's going to look kind of small though, eh?

Love it!!

It's great to see Kaiyodo ( I assume it's them ) branching out into some different IP's. I hope they do a heap more of these Dino's.

It's articulated - so it has joints. Get over it. I can see well past them if it's capable of some cool poses. For the price these little guys can't be beat.

as an almost completest kaiyodo collector......this is great news. one of my favorite license in one of my favorit lines....im pumped up...and i have been boozing all night so pardon me if none of this made sense.

:wacky like it. I have 3 T-rex, 2 in 1/10 scale and 1 in 1,20 scale. This articulated version is perfect. The posibilities are great, this is the point for a sure purchase. I have some articulated figures in 12" , why doesn´t it?:cool:

going to be getting the pumpkin jack and starship troopers powersuit, not sure about the rex but then ive never had a rex with joints which i could pose before.

I can't wait for it. I'm not a big anime/robot guy, so most of the Revoltech stuff is out of my knowledge range, I only have a couple of Transformers. But I'll be buying quite a few next year...the T-Rex, Jack Skellington, Batman, Professor Layton. It's ridiculous to even have any piece of Professor Layton merchandise, but a Revoltech version of him amps the ridiculousness up 10x, and I love it.

Last edited:
Back