where do you believe that your figures will end

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thewatcher

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
in a museum?
destroyed by your Childs?
as a family heritage?
burned?
buried whit you?

I will grow up and leave to a future of academic pursuits, while my toys will be left alone in a toy chest until they are donated to a day care, where they go off on merry adventures whilst avoiding destruction at the hands of precocious toddlers. They will learn lesson's about life and ponder over their existence as anomalies in a corporeal world.

If that sounds like a plot synopsis for Toy Story 3, well, that's because it is (possibly). My name is Andy.

Burned! Just like the wax figures in The House of Wax, all of them! :devil

I have a couple of important pieces that I'd like to make sure fall in good hands but as for the rest I haven't really decided. I don' like the idea of them being inherited.

When i find out later on in life that i am dying from a serious illness, i well melt all my figures and statues in a big pot and inhale the fumes..end of story.

Posted in a thread just like this the other day.

Newbs, go figure.

new_thread_cat.gif

My wife and kids have a pretty good idea that 'daddies toys' might be quite valuable some day... so if eBay is still functioning when I shuffle off this mortal coil, they'll probably end up there, unless my kids want to keep them!

My wife and kids have a pretty good idea that 'daddies toys' might be quite valuable some day... so if eBay is still functioning when I shuffle off this mortal coil, they'll probably end up there, unless my kids want to keep them!

i'll have to agree with you...when i have kids, if they dont want them..then hopefully they are worth something...sell them on ebay!

if my will is executed properly...9/10th's of my collection will be shoved violently up my 5th grade teacher's ^^^^^^. this 9/10th's includes my hulk pf

I plan on sitting atop a parade float, and tossing them to children as I slowly move by (you know, like the Joker in Batman).
Sadly, a few kids may be killed trying to catch a flying, premium format Hellboy or Conan figure.

Back