My X-23 came broken!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boba Fett

El Cazador de Hombres
Reaction score
After waiting two months using Flex-Pay, my X-23 comiquette finally showed up at my door. After making a space in my collection and unpacking it finally, I found to my horror her claw was missing. By the way it looks, it seems it broke off before it got shipped as I cannot find the missing claw inside the packing. Here are the pics to this travesty:

X23Item.jpg

X23Item3.jpg

X23Item4.jpg

My question now is-- can Sideshow just send me a replacement right arm? Or do I have to ship the entire comiquette back just for a mere replacement? I don't really see the point to that when all is needed is just a new right arm as it detaches from her body by a strong magnet.

*sigh* I've been waiting so long for her and she arrives broken. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

After waiting two months using Flex-Pay, my X-23 comiquette finally showed up at my door. After making a space in my collection and unpacking it finally, I found to my horror her claw was missing. By the way it looks, it seems it broke off before it got shipped as I cannot find the missing claw inside the packing. Here are the pics to this travesty:

My question now is-- can Sideshow just send me a replacement right arm? Or do I have to ship the entire comiquette back just for a mere replacement? I don't really see the point to that when all is needed is just a new right arm as it detaches from her body by a strong magnet.

*sigh* I've been waiting so long for her and she arrives broken. :monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

Don't fret. I've had SS ship me just a replacement part a few times, but it will vary from case to case. Just contact them and let them know your prefer to have a replacement part instead of replacing the entire statue.

oh that sucks hopefully SS can send you just the arm so you wont have to go through the hassle of sending the entire comiquette back. i hope it works out for you so you can enjoy her

Good luck with a replacement arm. Mine came broken too but in my case it was the left boot

No replacement was possible so I got a full refund.

did you contact sideshow????what did they tell you..??that's very sad man..

That second pic looks like the cord is a deformed claw...

That's what I was thinking as well, I had to go and re-read the post to make sure I read it correctly whether it was bent or completely missing :lol

X23Item3.jpg

I would just contact SS, more than likely if they don't have a replacement or the part they will offer you a full refund or a partial towards some future purchase.

I contacted Sideshow already and I am waiting for a reply from them. I guess they are swamped from all the Spooktacular mayhem. Heh!

I contacted Sideshow already and I am waiting for a reply from them. I guess they are swamped from all the Spooktacular mayhem. Heh!

U can call them, usually stuff like that works faster with just a phone call and speaking directly to a SS representative.

1-800-474-3746

U can call them, usually stuff like that works faster with just a phone call and speaking directly to a SS representative.

1-800-474-3746

is that international??or greg's phone??:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Good luck with your adventure, but I think you should find someone with the skills to just repair her. Especially if there is no replacements for her.

Back