Waitlist is on Fire!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oxbeard

PF Pirate
Reaction score
Been reading everyone else's posts about having waitlist ordered converted. Well I finally decided Sunday to get on the waitlist for the Exclusive Ironman Comiquette. Then I woke up to an email this morning that my waitlist will be converted on 1/20. I've had orders converted in the past, but this is definitely the fastest by far. :banana :banana

Yah, I've been getting a crazy amount of waitlist emails lately. Exclusive Luke, Exclusive Anakin, and Obi-Wan Premium Format in the last 5 days. Still holding out home for the Doom exclusive.

With the 12" figures we can safely assume you have a few people trying to order double to sell them on ebay.

The rest of the cancellations can be blamed on all the awesome items coming out at one time. People that ordered that Iron Man may have decided to pass in favor of the HulkVsSpidey or the next LOTR 1/4.

I hope I get contacted for the luke 12 " exclusive!!!!!!!!!!!

I orderd the Iron Man Exe..........but am thinking to cancel it..............sorry to say..........I'm just not loving it...Pablo did great work but I don't like the pose

My reservation for an Exclusive Marvel X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama will be converted in to an order on 01/30/06 :joy :banana

Last edited:
I just got an e-mail today converting not 1, but 2 items on the wait list. Both Excl. Dr. Doom and The Wolf Man PF (1st edition) will be converted to orders on 1/30/06. Doom will ship right-away but Wolfie will ship next month. My wallet is thankful for that. Then again, February is going to be one busy month.:banana :banana :joy :joy :banana :banana

What a turn around. Was it that long ago when the waitlist was condemned?

Congratulations Oxbeard. I love oogling that Ironman. The finish looks superb.

Congrats to you too Wooki. You have copped two fantastic pieces.

NSFolsom said:
My reservation for an Exclusive Marvel X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama will be converted in to an order on 01/30/06 :joy :banana

Folsom- When did you sign up for the wait list? I am hoping to get one and have not been contacted. I would be encouraged/depressed if you told me how long ago you signed up for it. Thanks!

tomandshell said:
Folsom- When did you sign up for the wait list? I am hoping to get one and have not been contacted. I would be encouraged/depressed if you told me how long ago you signed up for it. Thanks!
On the wait list for it since 01/08/06. I was contacted by Sideshow yesterday. I hope this helps you, Tom.

Last edited:
NSFolsom said:
On the wait list for it since 01/08/06. I was contacted by Sideshow yesterday. I hope this helps you, Tom.

Awesome! I only joined on 1/13, thinking that would be too late. You got on five days sooner and got one, so I will continue to have some hope. Congratulations!!

Unless you are listing the date the European way and mean August 1st. Then I'm out of luck...

Last edited:
tomandshell said:
Awesome! I only joined on 1/13, thinking that would be too late. You got on five days sooner and got one, so I will continue to have some hope. Congratulations!!

Unless you are listing the date the European way and mean August 1st. Then I'm out of luck...
That is in fact January 8th, 2006. I edited my profile so it shows that I do live in the US. I don't know why I hadn't added that before.

Now... Bring on the Sideshow Exclusive Predator Maquette wait list conversion! That is my holy grail right now, I think.

Last edited:
Keeping fingers crossed for the Exclusive Anakin -- I got home late and signed up a few hours after it was sold out. Have the regular on preorder, but this is the only 12" Exclusive I'm missing so far...

k020.gif

It should be a holy grail for 1000 dollars!! Seems like only yesterday that a Fort Max was the holiest of grails to bring 1000, and now things are starting out RETAIL for that!! Well good on you to afford it and congrats if you do get one, but I think I'll have to pass on that. I've got my hands full with the 12" SW and LOTR lines and I'm dabbling with the $300 range right now with a couple of these statues and having second thoughts all the way. Some of you guys must have deep pockets INDEED!! :google

So, speaking of the wait list being on fire. Lucky for me fire is still burning!

I cancelled my order for the regular edition of Doom. Why, you ask?

Because my wait list reservation for the Exclusive Edition, limited to a nice low edition size of 500, was converted to an order!

:banana

I know tomadandshell cancelled his order, I wonder if this has anything to do with it? :angelsmil

Whoever it was, I will take good care of him! I'm glad somone who is on the wait list for the regular edition will get one now!

I did cancel my Exclusive Doom, and hoped that it would go to a real collector and not a scalper. Now I hope someone will do the same with their Sentinel! I have read of some people who don't want it any more, but decided not to cancel so they could flip it--so I might have to pay more and get one that way. Still holding out hope for the wait list, since the newsletter said that the Sentinel was a partial shipment--so maybe some haven't been processed yet, and I still have a shot.

tomandshell said:
I did cancel my Exclusive Doom, and hoped that it would go to a real collector and not a scalper.
Tom, if I got your Doom off the waitlist, then let me just say THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!:elefant :bow :bow :bunnydanc :blissy

Got contacted about the excl. Dr. Doom as well, but upon carefull reflection deceided there's bigger fans out there for this one and canceled. In the meantime my Vader exl.converted to an order :banana

tomandshell said:
I did cancel my Exclusive Doom, and hoped that it would go to a real collector and not a scalper. Now I hope someone will do the same with their Sentinel! I have read of some people who don't want it any more, but decided not to cancel so they could flip it--so I might have to pay more and get one that way. Still holding out hope for the wait list, since the newsletter said that the Sentinel was a partial shipment--so maybe some haven't been processed yet, and I still have a shot.
I have the exclusive sentinel on pre order, but cancelled last year because I do not like the wires inside the statue for the light, but after more and more collectors like the statue so much and posted their pictures, I put myself on waiting list, today sideshow just converted my waiting list to a pre order again. so I will getting mine later this year.

Well SSC just doused the flames for me:

You were recently emailed that your wait list order for the ¼ Scale Wolf Man had become a live order. I’m very sorry to inform you that this figure is available in our European warehouse only. Your order will be cancelled.

I’m very sorry for any inconvenience this might have caused you.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Best regards,

Kathy Harter

Customer Service

Sideshow Collectibles

733 Lakefield Rd., Unit B,

Westlake Village, CA 91361 USA

That just sucks, man.:blissysmi

Last edited by a moderator:
Back