Cobra Sniper.....

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF is this? Supposed to be Viper Pilot, I guess. Was hoping for a real announcement, and not another "repaint." Sideshow has learned alot from Hasbro, apparently.

At least this one has the right gun, though.

--edit: correction, I guess this is the actual Cobra Officer (and not cartoon trooper), what with the chevron on his head--

Good find, Shai! Hmmm...

26121_press07-001.jpg

26121_press05-001.jpg

Eh, I ordered one. I kind of like the idea, but yeah, we need some more figures that aren't just new heads and different colors. I guess that is what we get for demanding troopers.

I like the concept but would've preferred him Blue just to keep the uniform look. Blue Officer with silver emblems would've looked sweet! Still there'll plenty of gear around to asseemble more Troops with this guy and the Officer hitting around the same time.

I ordered it because I want to be a completist with the line and it really does look great...but if Sideshow starts getting repaint crazy, they will lose ALOT of fans.

1. Snake Eyes (I am assuming we will have a goggled soon)
  2. Cobra Commander (Crimson repaint)
  3. Storm Shadow
  4. Cobra Troop (officer and sniper repaints)
  5. Duke

Last edited:
Yeah, but similar to red CC, there's just no precedent for it that I know of in the old toys. The "Nightwatch" figures from a few years ago come close. Unless they are referencing this:

hunter.jpg

Maybe I'm forgetting something?

pythonofficer.jpg

pythonofficer-c.jpg

Python Patrol Officer comes pretty close, even came with a Dragunov. Looking at that pic I think a red emblem would've rocked.

Are you ^^^^ing kidding me??
The line is 5 characters deep and you give us another variant??
FU SS
Stop working on Disney ^^^^ and devote some ^^^^in time to this line
JC

I'm a bit torn since he looks cool enough but do I have the cash and shelf space for a non-canon variant?

So I guess there no chance in hell to get a Night Viper... we'll get Night ops trooper instead???

Pass, not interested in Made up Joes or Cobras.

Holy ^^^^, Im still fuming.

There are literally 100 characters they could have done, and in 1 year we have seen 2 that never even existed. Bafflling

I love this forum. And I wonder how many of the complainers here were dogging on Star Wars fans for all the complaining they do?:D

Excellent figure. Ordered 2. I may go back and order more in the hope that I can trade them for ones I missed like the Cobra Trooper and Officer...unless the value of those drops on ebay.

It looks cool, but I already have 2 troopers and an officer coming. Not 100% sure I need another one.

Will order for now, will decide to keep or cancel when it comes time to ship.

Ordered 2 to go with my 2 sets.

I am sure we will get MANY more variants....be patient they have the line for years they said many to do.

Back