Lando Calrissian 12" Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SilentSurfer

Good Enough Never Is!
CF Supporter
Reaction score
-Well, Calrissian, did you survive the production process?

-Yes, I survived, and I'm in perfect representation.

I seem to be the first around here with Lando, so I thought I'd start the image thread. IMO, this is one of Sideshow's best.

-Great likeness
-Great costume
-Even though the cape lining isn't the right color anymore, I do love the cape, the way it stays on with just a wire in the collar.
-The body is great for this figure. A little loose in the waist, but overall stiff on mine. Perfect height with Stromtroopers.
-Not much on accessories, but Lando really shouldn't be. Comes with four hands, the Rebel Fleet blaster, the Stormtrooper blaster, and the exclusive com-link.

I love this one. Sorry to start with such blah pics, but I own the worst digital camera around. I'm sure others will add much better ones. And, like most figures, the pics don't do this piece justice. Much better in person.
HPIM5354.jpg

HPIM5355.jpg

HPIM5356.jpg

HPIM5357.jpg

not bad , not bad....on your pics, Head doesnt look like a pumpkin on a Q-tip...I tought it would have been much worst than that.

He looks great. Sideshow is knocking their human figures out of the park now, well except for German Indy.

Doll dot is gone Galactiboy!! Stormshadow and that silly looking German Indy don't have it.

I'm not sure what body this is, and I'm sure somebody will strip it down later, but I am very impressed with the range of motion in the arms. I didn't mention it, but while posing his right arm, I was surprised to see that it can fold every bit as tightly as a human arm. Best range on any figure I have.

I'm not sure what body this is, and I'm sure somebody will strip it down later, but I am very impressed with the range of motion in the arms. I didn't mention it, but while posing his right arm, I was surprised to see that it can fold every bit as tightly as a human arm. Best range on any figure I have.

He's on the prometheus body.

and as far as i know, he's on the Prometheus version 1.

Looks great for sure, not since the Clone Trooper have i seen anything good from SS with Star Wars 1/6th but, this looks like a buy for me..possibly.

and I'm really regretting canceling him. :cry

but I'm moving and the money was needed elsewhere. so... well.. poopy.
I'll get him later, and thankfully his ex is not a must have.

seeing as how lando's a milkable character like luke, i'm sure they will.

Also, Smuggler lando as the Star Wars Celebration Exclusivve, anyone else think so?

seeing as how lando's a milkable character like luke, i'm sure they will.

Also, Smuggler lando as the Star Wars Celebration Exclusivve, anyone else think so?

I would hope for more of an 'omage to the the vintage line and get a "General" Lando complete with check holser blaster and exclusive skiff blaster and gold cloak.

I see the General Calrissian as more of a regular release though.

Something g like Smuggler lando, which would basically just be that figure dressed in ANH han's clothes would be more of a convention exclusive I think.

-Well, Calrissian, did you survive the production process?

-Yes, I survived, and I'm in perfect representation.

I seem to be the first around here with Lando, so I thought I'd start the image thread. IMO, this is one of Sideshow's best.

-Great likeness
-Great costume
-Even though the cape lining isn't the right color anymore, I do love the cape, the way it stays on with just a wire in the collar.
-The body is great for this figure. A little loose in the waist, but overall stiff on mine. Perfect height with Stromtroopers.
-Not much on accessories, but Lando really shouldn't be. Comes with four hands, the Rebel Fleet blaster, the Stormtrooper blaster, and the exclusive com-link.

I love this one. Sorry to start with such blah pics, but I own the worst digital camera around. I'm sure others will add much better ones. And, like most figures, the pics don't do this piece justice. Much better in person.
HPIM5354.jpg

HPIM5355.jpg

HPIM5356.jpg

HPIM5357.jpg

Naww....sorry....the stormtrooper helmets are not correct to be ESB. They don't have the 80's dust, and....lets say....oh....the lenses on the stunt helmets are tilted 6 degrees inline. Sorry, nice try....:D :monkey3

OH and that's not ESB vader...his helmet is too black. It's all about accuracy man....

(seriously, great pictures! Congrats on getting him already. I can't wait)

Back