Blade II by Hot Toys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

vader

Super Freak
Reaction score
htblade2.jpg

https://www.hottoys.com.hk/blog/?p=444

Awesome.

Blade and Whistler please.

I guess they could do the vampire guy with the funky splitting jaw ala Predator.

not a big fan of movie Blade but the bad guy in that movie was great.

Cool! Blade II was pretty damn good. Would love a Westley Snipes Blade with the body armor and all.

i really liked bladeII but i don't think i'd get any of the figures from it.

c'mon hot toys, let's see more "worthy" and long-awaited franchises like ghostbusters, back to the future, blade runner or more from the matrix, like the APU.

also think it'd be awesome if ht did john carpenter's the thing. imagine the creatures done properly in 1/6... :drool

Jessica Biel!! Jessica Biel!! Jessica Biel!! Jessica Biel!! Jessica Biel!! Jessica Biel!! Jessica Biel!! Jessica Biel!! Jessica Biel!! Jessica Biel!!

:chew:chew:chew:chew:chew

Nice...i think Blade's costume and general attitude in Blade II was the best of the three...Jesus can you imagine the detail of not only his tattoos but also of Nomak's mouth?

jessica biel was in blade III.

and i'd prefer a 1:1 "bust" of her. :naughty

sorry, slight perv moment there...

I bet this will look amazing, and once released, the pathetic Medicom version will be worth even less than it currently is. Enjoyed the film, but he's just not the iconic sort of character that I am interested in collecting.

B-level comic characters that gained prominence in Ghostrider spin-offs in the 90s don't appeal much to me. . .

I'm in for this one. I've been wanting to bash together a decent Blade for awhile now...too bad Blade II is my least fav of the three. Oh well, hope this helps Snipes' tax troubles.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back