Any Interest In Road Pig?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

civiclx

Super Freak
Reaction score
I thought I saw his name come up a few times on the list for characters people WOULDN'T want to see but just wondering...I think he might make for a good statue:eek:

Bring him on!!!

He was a rip off of Wez anyway lol.

Wez.jpg

Man, we don't even have a 25th Anniversary figure of Road Pig yet! I definitely want one of those...

But for Sideshow, I don't see this happening. Besides, I'd want Zartan, Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Monkeywrench, Thrasher, Zandar and Zarana before I saw a 12" Road Pig, and even that is too many Dreadnoks for this line, I think.

Man, we don't even have a 25th Anniversary figure of Road Pig yet! I definitely want one of those...

But for Sideshow, I don't see this happening. Besides, I'd want Zartan, Buzzer, Ripper, Torch, Monkeywrench, Thrasher, Zandar and Zarana before I saw a 12" Road Pig, and even that is too many Dreadnoks for this line, I think.

We'll be VERY lucky to get even the main 3 Dreads!!! My prediction... 2016 :lol

I thought Road Pig was given the best characterization by Larry Hama, followed by Buzzer.

j14l00.jpg

Road Pig had a civilized, articulate personaility in "Donald", then changed to his violent Road Pig personality when push came to shove.

Dudes, its going to be YEARS before we see any Dreads, Zartan maybe in the next two. After him, YEARS

Back