Hi fellow Collectors

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sweetboi

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
:chew Just a huge Starwars nut here in Georgia. have every Hasbro figure ever released in both 12" and 3 3/4" as well as unproduced figures and every autographed 8 x 10 of every actor and actress appearing on film from all 7 movies and the cartoon show. What can i say i'm hooked. also have the entire sideshow 12" set to date and a few busts. Love Star wars with a passion!!

Welcome to the boards! Shoot me a PM if you are looking for any Star Wars Premium Formats.

:chew Just a huge Starwars nut here in Georgia. have every Hasbro figure ever released in both 12" and 3 3/4" as well as unproduced figures and every autographed 8 x 10 of every actor and actress appearing on film from all 7 movies and the cartoon show. What can i say i'm hooked. also have the entire sideshow 12" set to date and a few busts. Love Star wars with a passion!!

i love seeing more european collectors!!!welcome man!!!congrats on your collection also!!

Show me a picture of your Vlix...:cool:

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

Back