FIREFLY V.2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
After a few fails on the back pack and detonator thing, I gave up and I put my kitbash on the shelf. When I saw the great sculpt on the Cobra Trooper plus Mando's great bashes, it inspired me to finish it. Im still working on the backpack and leg detonator. Here is what I have, I think the figure is done (BTW he has the Cobra Logo on the other sleeve):D.

Before and After
dscf2215r.jpg
dscf2388.jpg

Before and After
dscf2208n.jpg
dscf2390q.jpg

I really dig him a lot! The new headsculpt really works a lot better and makes the Fly look very intense! I like that the boots have the two parrallel straps on them, sweet attention to to detail! More pics!!!! :D

More pics, OTM! :survivor

I will as soon as I fix the knee joint on him or get a new body for him.
I was adjusting the holster on his leg, when I noticed that the knee was extremely loose, which I thought was weird. I took off the pants and noticed that the knee joint had broken. Is there a place that sells might sell replacement parts for Hot Toys True types? I just need to replace the right knee joint, I dont want to fork out 18.00 + for a whole body.

You could try contacting HT directly and seeing if they can hit you with a replacement knee pin. But other than that I don't think anyone sells just the knee joint though.
It's funny I actually just had a TT break in the knee too. :banghead

I will as soon as I fix the knee joint on him or get a new body for him.
I was adjusting the holster on his leg, when I noticed that the knee was extremely loose, which I thought was weird. I took off the pants and noticed that the knee joint had broken. Is there a place that sells might sell replacement parts for Hot Toys True types? I just need to replace the right knee joint, I dont want to fork out 18.00 + for a whole body.

Weak post - right knee. Undo the knee and glue the post back on and then screw it all back together. It'll hold fine after that. It's happened to every single one of my Narrow Shouldered TrueTypes (12) and almost 2 months in, and twice as many reports (15 days apart), I have yet to hear anything via response from HT's customer service.

Last edited:
Ah, that's what it is. Mine was a narrow shouldered TT and the right knee to boot. I just used an extra leg from a broken muscle body. It kinda led to a rather interesting custom (non-Joe) but was pretty annoying at the same time.

Weak post - right knee. Undo the knee and glue the post back on and then screw it all back together. It'll hold fine after that. It's happened to every single one of my Narrow Shouldered TrueTypes (12) and almost 2 months in, and twice as many reports (15 days apart), I have yet to hear anything via response from HT's customer service.

Actually the post didnt break. What broke was the circular piece that the post is attached to, where the end of the screw attaches (the end of the sandwich, if you will:lol). I tried to glue it but the when I put the screw back in, it splits it again.
I didnt know this was a common problem with the narrow shoulder, fortunately or unfortunately (depends on how you see it), I have 2 more on their way.

Actually the post didnt break. What broke was the circular piece that the post is attached to, where the end of the screw attaches (the end of the sandwich, if you will:lol). I tried to glue it but the when I put the screw back in, it splits it again.
I didnt know this was a common problem with the narrow shoulder, fortunately or unfortunately (depends on how you see it), I have 2 more on their way.

Did the post break off? If so, that's what I'm talking about when I said, "post broke."

Did the post break off? If so, that's what I'm talking about when I said, "post broke."

By "post" we are talking about the longer piece that goes into the thigh itself, right? That part did not break, its the circular part the post was attached to, it split in half, one half has the post still attached to it.

Back