Poll to vote for/against 1/4 scale premium format Jabba the Hut!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you be interested ina 1/4 PF format Jabba?

• Yes- I would buy it for sure!

Votes: 11 20.0%
  • Probably, unless the price was just too high.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • It would depend on his pose/look.

Votes: 4 7.3%
  • Just not interested in the character.

Votes: 28 50.9%

• Total voters

iansilv

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I have asked this before, I still say it is doable. Have you seen the size of some of the things sideshow has produced? I don't see why they could not do a 1/4 scale jabba. I would buy it, just because it would be so freakin cool and huge. Can we post a poll or start a request list?

Re: I've asked this before, but how do we start a poll for a 1/4 scale Jabba?

OK- I just answered my question on how to post a poll :D

It seems nobody is interrested in owning a green turd :D I think it would be cheaper to eat alot of spinach and then save the poop. LOL :angelsmil

As long as it is Ep VI Jabba, I am in for sure! It would be a KILLER piece!

I've never been a huge Jabba fan. When I was a kid, he was one of the more disappointing aspects of Return of the Jedi. I just never saw how he could be a feared gangster with all the blubber to carry around.

Anyway, I digress. Even though he has become an Icon, nothing about the design seems like it demands to be made as a premium format figure. He will dominate any Star Wars display and not really add all that much. When, I think Star Wars there are so many other characters and designs that come to mind.

I think it would be awesome too! come on guys! It's not like this will prevent any other figures from being made! I want one! :eek:

you don't have to buy it! just- help me sideshow freaks- you're my only hope! :D

My reason isn't listed in your poll, so I'll just post it instead.

I wouldn't have any room for such a huge beasty.
I had the Attakus Jabba, and it was enormous.
A 1/4 scale Jabba would be almost ridiculous, and this is
coming from a fellow who LOVES huge sized statues.
(Like say a Sideshow Grey Hulk for instance.....) :sick

JS :D :peace

As im collecting most of the SW premium format statues, I'd have to say I would take a 1/4 scale Jabba.

He'd have to stay at the bottom of the stairs until fully house-trained :D Besides, I just got a new carpet and wouldn't want him crappin on it would I?

I think they will do him in 1/6 scale and if were all lucky, they will include leia just the way we like her :slap

it would really depend on how much it would cost.. im having a hard enough time trying to swing the money for the curren star wars stuff. of course the 1:1 busts im getting will probably be around the same price as a jabba.

1/6 - definitely.

1/4 - Uh, probably not, maybe if he could double for a coffee table...

You didn't add a 1/6 option to the poll. I would rather buy an articulated 1/6 Jabba.

I'd be very interested in seeing it. But, I doubt I would buy it.

Customikey said:
I've got a nice Illusive Concepts Jabba, which IS in 1/6th, and that's about as big a Jabba as I'd ever want.

I HAD THIS JABBA MAQUETTE ALSO AND IT IS REALLY A GREAT PIECE EVEN MORE REALISTIC THAN THE ONE BY ATTAKUS....CONCERNING THE 1/4 JABBA,ID LOVE TO OWN ONE...BUT THE PRICE WOULD SURE BE IN THE 2K RANGE....

He would not be THAT big and would probably only cost around $1000-$1300.

Think about it...

Jabba is 12.8 feet long and 5.4 feet tall.

So, let's say 36 inches long and 16 inches tall.

Now, his tail is curved most of the time so let's say he would be around 25 inches long at the furthest point (before the curve).

Come on Sideshow, do it!

:)

Last edited:
I imagine just about all 1/4 PF SW statue collector's would want one. Make it a low ES too (100-200 WW) and count me in.

Back