X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama - Sideshow Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SolidLiquidFox said:
No shipping email for me yet. Just that email most of us got a few days ago saying "shipping within 20 days". :sick

Ah. I know theres only a partial shipment but nothing my side either. Cannot wait to get this one. I wonder will SS post a pic of it side by side with the other two from the line.

Excited to get it. This is my favorite one of the 3. Just wondering how the heck the lighting is going to be handled. I'm assuming it'll be battery operated since it's powered by LED (?). God forbid I gotta punch a hole in my display to run a cord =/

I might not agree with Sideshow policies sometimes, but I'll be damned if I said I didn't like their VS. line.

I agree I cant wait for this bad boy!!!! 19in high!:banana Anybody have any pics of the regular release? Ive heard they started shipping them.

Viking28 said:
I agree I cant wait for this bad boy!!!! 19in high!:banana Anybody have any pics of the regular release? Ive heard they started shipping them.

Thats what i heard too. I hope someone posts a pic of it beside the WvS one.:D

Just got this in my email...they must have seen this thread and just want to keep Bullseye happy from now on :D

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of our X-Men vs. Sentinel Diorama-Sideshow Exclusive (item #90011) from our Marvel Collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition, SOLD OUT item and we would like to inform you that this item is estimated to arrive within the next 5-7 days into our warehouse. We will begin to charge credit cards for this purchase within the next 24 hours.

Somebody do me a favor and cancel their order so I can get this off of the wait list! Or maybe Sideshow will make a mistake and process one of the two orders I already had for this and cancelled. It will be my own fault if I miss this one...

tomandshell said:
Somebody do me a favor and cancel their order so I can get this off of the wait list! Or maybe Sideshow will make a mistake and process one of the two orders I already had for this and cancelled. It will be my own fault if I miss this one...

I've just this moment cancelled my Exclusive tomandshell, I hope you get it.

Will keep fingers crossed for you.
Take care
Shell
x :D

Bullseye said:
Nothing yet. I would guess another couple of weeks for us.
I was fixing to say... usually takes a bit longer for the items to arrive in Europe. I'm wondering: do the exclusive versions ship sooner that the regular ones?

Adoptedscot said:
I've just this moment cancelled my Exclusive tomandshell, I hope you get it.

Will keep fingers crossed for you.
Take care
Shell
x :D

Hey, thanks for the crossed fingers! We'll see what happens. I never should have cancelled in the first place. Then ordered again. Then cancelled again.

I know of one store that got it but I have not got a look at it...not the exclusive but the regular. All the owner told me was the obvious: very cool and very big...

If I had any money at all, I'd be all over this piece. Its just so damn cool! I dont see how SideShow will top this diorama. And no, I dont like the Hulk/Spidey piece over this. And the lighting effect suits this piece like a velvet glove. The twtching cables, the half glowing eyes of the Sentinal....:cool:

Back