Boy or Girl?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Innie or Outie?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Mike

In the Pixels
Reaction score
Alright friends and fellow FREAKS, next week I'll be finding out if my wife is carrying a boy or a girl. Now in a recent conversation with my friends one told me that I've built up so much Karmic debt that I'd have to have a girl to level the field. Another told me I was so testosterone fueled it'd be impossible to have anything but a boy. So I thought I'd poll my fellow board members for fun. Do you think I have an innie or outie in there.

I vote boy...you need to pass on your encyclopedic knowledge to themikeJR

Just think, Mike, in 18 years time your daughter can be one of those models in your sig(s). That's frown-worthy.

for our sake, i hope it's a boy, cuz if it's a girl you wont look at sexy women the same way ever again......which will make us all sad :monkey2

unless you're a redneck...then you might look at sexy women (and your daughter) the same way ....:lol

Congrats man, I think you hit the nail on the head with the karma thign so I went girl

I voted girl due to you saying you had deep karmic debt. Karma will kick the ^^^^ out of testosterone every day.

Girl. And then we're going to have a pool to see how long it takes for your sigs to stop requiring a black censor bar.

I voted girl. Shape up, perv.

J/K. I hope you have a very happy, healthy little The Boy or The Girl. I always support articulate people reproducing. :rock

Back