Faux Bronze Diplomatic mission up for pre-order.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm interested...yet I'm not regardless of the edition size. I put it in my cart and for whatever reason, I don't find myself pushing that button...

same here, had it in the cart, and then decided...no, it's really not for me. Gotta avoid those impulse buys early in spook.

same here, had it in the cart, and then decided...no, it's really not for me. Gotta avoid those impulse buys early in spook.

i agree...too many impulse items. i did the same thing with the hulkbuster exclusive. i'm more of a SW fan than marvel. it would've been a waste of $500...because even though i like iron man itself. i never got into the comic book aspect in his hulkbuster suit. thought it should go to a fan of that...although i'm sure it'll have it's fair share of scalpers.

Me three. Looks great, but I don't know....that excitement factor isn't quite there. Sure is cool for those who really like it though, nice Ed. size.

It is ok but not for me, I prefer the regular version. It looks too dark.

14ipwtw.jpg

Edition size aside, I buy pieces to keep them in my collection. Not to sell them down the line. I'm a big Vader fan. Got the PF, the 1/6th fig, MR Helmet, Scaled Helmet, etc. Even with all that, I'll be fine if it sells out. There's nothing that makes me excited about the piece. I'd assume get the regular version. If it was a SSE dio for Universal Monsters thats another thing. I prefer the Black/White versions over the color.

looks awesome IMO.
I think thats an iconic enough of a scene to warrant the faux bronze treatment.
I dont think every dio should have a FB version tho.

I'm surprised it didn't sell out sooner. I think it was up for a good half hour. The prototype pics look great, hopefully the actual paint job looks like the pics and not like the gold spraypaint versions that were shipped on previous FB items.

I am on the waitlist and very confident it will convert...or I will end up getting this off ebay in 1 year for less than retail...

looks awesome IMO.
I think thats an iconic enough of a scene to warrant the faux bronze treatment.
I dont think every dio should have a FB version tho.

I agree, I think this is actually the first time one of these SW faux bronze dio's looks better than the colour version.

Back