If you were to choose one Vader Statue to buy...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Vader would you get ?

• Sideshow Exclusive Vader for $350

Votes: 28 50.0%
  • Sideshow Reg. Vader for $300

Votes: 11 19.6%
  • Attakus Vader 1 for $1,000

Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Attakus Vader 2 for $675

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Gentla Giant Vader for $135

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Kotobukiya Vader 1 for $60

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kotobukiya Vader 2 for $65

Votes: 4 7.1%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

SnapJimmy

Super Freak
Reaction score
There are so many Vader statues out there in different price range...
So if you were to buy one with the amount of money you have,
Which Vader would you get?

I came late to the Attakus SW line so missed the original Vader .. which
I think is the best Vader. But did get Vader 2 for the original $550 price.

So voted for the original Attakus Vader as I think the pose is perfect.

SS Vader is the best looking one I've seen and actually GG version ain't bad either.

I had one on order but I had to cancel due to serious lack of funds :( Really sucks :cry

I'd have picked Sideshow Vader if Helmet isn't off. Something about the helmet is not quite right. On the other hand, Attkus Vader is just perfect.
Picked Attakus Vader 2 since it's the cheapest/perfect Vader statue available :D

This is a no-brainer for me, since I collect almost exclusively, Sideshow products. I voted for the Sideshow exclusive Vader! :banana

I said the SS Vader Exclusive, mainly because of the size and the real materials.

The Attakus Vader I is the best sculpted version in terms of the helmet, and has nice paint apps.

If Cinemaquette ever makes a Vader, then I'll be selling the SS one for that. The SS one is not accurate, but there is no scaled Vader out right now that I'd rather have.

GG and the Koto one are just bad, IMO. They are decent values if you don't want to spring for the SS or Attakus Vader, though. I've seen GG Vaders go for less than $100 on Ebay, so that's a good price.

Koto Vader 2 :vader

No question - Based on quality and price.

If you can justify spending the cash, of course Attakus Vader 1 is the best statue on the market today. Attakus Vader 2 would be a very close 2nd :D

The Attakus Vader 1 is my absolute favourite...
have no bad feeling after paying that much for it!

Well I personally own the Vader 2 and love it although Id have to go with the Sideshow version first. After I saw it at the con along with Obi-Wan, I was completely blown away. In my opinion, Sideshow and Attakus are in a league of their own. Both very impressive but for your moneys worth, Sideshow wins this one for me. Boy I cant wait til this bad boy ships!
On another note, Buzzie I love the Vader 1! If I could swing the cash flow Id definetly get it. I have yet to see it in person but from the pics it looks like it is well worth the $1K. :rock

Now onto Gentle Giant and the Koto stuff. Also worth getting but Id pass them up.
I have had many Gentle Giant busts/statues in the past and seen the koto star wars merchandise. If you were just to get one vader, I would go straight for the Sideshow one over these any day of the week. Especially over the Gentle Giant Vader statue, that thing just does not look right. :dunno

To my mind, the Attakus Vader I is the most impressive Vader representation.
So charismatic!

I like the pose best of all on the Attakus 1 but I'm not enough of a Vader fan to spend that much money on it. Why oh why does everyone have to make Vader holding his lightsaber? :confused:

Back