Video: Cheerleader Gets A Flu Shot & Now She Can Only Walk Backwards

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LChinoz

Super Freak
Reaction score
Kind of old news, but still a very strange story. Really sad.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mScGC7nFDxM&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
That is strange and awful. I believe I'll just keep my hands washed and take my chances.

I would like to see a comparison of the number of people who are adversely affected by the flu shots to the number of people who die from the flu.

It's sad that when she was running she sounded normal again and said "It's great isn't it" then bam, it comes back when she stops.

I would like to see a comparison of the number of people who are adversely affected by the flu shots to the number of people who die from the flu.

I don't know if it would be possible to get those numbers since so many people are vaccinated, you wouldn't be getting an accurate assessment of how deadly the flu is.

I know they said she developed this 10 days after getting the shot, but did they say it was actually linked to the shot itself? Was the shot she got contaminated or something?

Got my shot on Monday, but I've been getting one for 10 years.

shes gorgeous.... now are there any one in a million symptoms for the n1h1 shot?

I've never taken the Flu shot and have not been sick in almost 4-5 years..screw that!!, sad story for sure here..i find it disgusting that people are already posting videos mocking this girl on YouTube.

It's sad that when she was running she sounded normal again and said "It's great isn't it" then bam, it comes back when she stops.

That seems like the worst part of it to me, normal one second then back to disabled like someone flipping a light switch on and off. Knowing your body will behave normally but only so long as you can keep running, it's like some incredibly devious form of torture.

Well, on the bright side, she'll have no trouble scaring kids on Halloween.

Oh god, I'm sorry I said that, it's really terrible what's happened to her, obviously.

Damn, that sucks. Seems like they could try to replicate whatever it is occurring in her body during running that temporarily fixes things with meds. Possibly some sort of neurotransmitter releaser? I just got a flu shot day before yesterday :(

Its tragic to watch her go from so happy and running, to a breakdown and not being able to stand.

But at the same time, I feel like alot of this sympathy wouldn't be their if she wasn't so good looking. If that was some fat guy this would just be the next Piano cat or w/e that thing was. Sad but true.

man, this case is so incredibly bizarre that at first i thought i was watching a satirical news piece, like something u'd see on the onion news network. :(

poor, poor girl. hope somehow she recovers from this.

Its tragic to watch her go from so happy and running, to a breakdown and not being able to stand.

But at the same time, I feel like alot of this sympathy wouldn't be their if she wasn't so good looking. If that was some fat guy this would just be the next Piano cat or w/e that thing was. Sad but true.

I bet, with the many shallow minded jack assses, the first thing they would say is "oh and shes soo pretty..so tragic!". I feel 100% equally the same for whoever it is that suffers from something like this, no matter what they look like..looks mean FA to me...their basic functions have been tainted for life, that sucks!!.Now..if that were the cheerleader in school that teased and beat on nerdy girls/cheated on boyfriends and was the dumbest/most popular girl in school and sucked lots of C's to get high up in her job/career then maybe she deserves this.

Last edited:
terrible...such a pitty..hope she can be healed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back