Hiya!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pjm286

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi, I'm new. I've been collecting toys for about seven years now. Mainly Marvel Legends, DC Universe, Street Fighter and WWE figures. About a year a go I saw Bank Robber Joker, and despite what my wallet was telling me to do, I bought it. Now I want every Hot Toys figure that gets made. I'm also big into videogames and movies and I know a guy who once called Steven Tyler Aero Smith, thinking that was his name. I also enjoy eating Stove Top Stuffing just by itself.

What really brought me here was to learn how to customize and enhance sub-par 1/6 scale figures and make them better. I hope to learn a lot. See ya around.

welcome to the board. we have a great customs section with a bunch of talented people. drop by that section.

Welcome.
welcome-1.gif

HI.

I started off collecting toys as well and now my taste has changed.
I'm enjoying Sideshows 1/6 line at moment and thinking of purchasing a premium format figure very soon.

It has made me decided to sell off some of my toy collection, should allow me to invest into my new taste now hehehe

Back