Spiral versus Psylocke

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jabolfan

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Did anyone get the Spiral versus Psylocke dio?
I have not seen any threads on any forums yet.
I saw the box at the Big Apple CC this past weekend and it looked really small.
I had the DD versus Punisher but sent it back due to the scale/size (too small).
I did cancel the Spiral versus Psylocke dio after seeing the SS video as it also looked way small.
Just wanted to know if it really is as small as I suspect.
Pictures with comparative statues would be appreciated by anyone with this dio.

yeah i've seen it at my lcs and it's very small, even smaller than daredevil/punisher. i've also heard from people that the magnets that hold on the weapons/hands aren't strong enough and fall off all the time.

so in short stay away from this dio. def not one of ssc best, maybe the worst.:duh

Did anyone who bought this actually keep this dio?
So far no one has said that they have this.

doesn't look as bad as I thought it would but that Psi-blade is awful.
So far it is one of the smallest diorama SS had ever made. The blades no Spiral's hands are held on by tiny magnet tends to fall off easily when disturb. The reason i have this piece is for my complete Marvel collection.

doesn't look as bad as I thought it would but that Psi-blade is awful.

put it along side another dio, like blade/dracula or thor/loki and you'll really see how small it is.

the one they had on display at the lcs, had a couple of hand/blades sitting on the shelf cause everytime someone walked by it the hands fell off.:duh
don't get me wrong it's not that horrible, if you like the characters then go for it. but for the price they're asking for this one and compared to the other dios, i figure it should be at least 1/2 the price.

my advise would be to wait for it to hit rock bottom and get it on the secondary market. since i can't see this one appreciating in value any time soon.

So far it is one of the smallest diorama SS had ever made. The blades no Spiral's hands are held on by tiny magnet tends to fall off easily when disturb. The reason i have this piece is for my complete Marvel collection.

Thanks for the great pictures and feedback.
Any chance to have some comparative/scale pictures?

The diorama line has gone downhill. The last good one I remember is the Blade Vs Dracula. Everything after that looks almost like DC Direct product.

I got the Excl too, didn't really like the paint job for both of them.
The paint job is just not sharp enough.
Might consider full Repaint for both of them !!!!

Long time since a post, Im considering getting this using the 30% off this week. Im still not to crazy about it but I think the price is decent. Anyone actually have this.

i saw it at forbidden planet in manhattan and it looks very small. not worth the money to spend. but the scale for x-23 vs. ladydeath strike was find. i got my ex.

Back