Poll: So for those acquired the statue, how did you find out about the Gray Hulk?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

So for those acquired the statue, how did you find out about the Gray Hulk?

• Podcast

Votes: 8 30.8%
  • Newsletter

Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Forum

Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Was just wandering through the SS website.

Votes: 4 15.4%

• Total voters

daelith

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Some have mentioned that the people who missed out were the ones that were too lazy to listen to the podcast. So for those acquired the statue, how did you find out about the Gray Hulk?

The mother*uckin Godfather called me, thats how! It's day 3 and you still cant sleep over a variant colored Hulk?!?!?!?!?!

godfathertitle2hc.jpg

DannieDarKo said:
The mother*uckin Godfather called me, thats how! It's day 3 and you still cant sleep over a variant colored Hulk?!?!?!?!?!

godfathertitle2hc.jpg

I must admit, I went to bed at 4am that night & I had trouble sleeping....the adrenaline was still pumping round my body

DannieDarKo said:

godfathertitle2hc.jpg

Um, I'm not the one yelling =) And as for posting, if you guys would stop trying to refute my points of contention, I'd stop posting.

Well, if it's not that big of deal and everyone should just get over it, then why don't you Gray Hulk guys just give them up; after all, it's just a color variant!

I don't see anyone berating Dave for his new poll about the Gray Hulk. Come on guys, this is a public forum and everyone has a right to their opinions. We know Sideshow is looking closely at this issue, so every bit of extra information will only help them make a better decision in the future.

DannieDarKo said:
and yet even more......:crying

And with that, this will be my last post on the subject unless someone asks my opinion, because apparantly, no matter what somewhat posts on the subject, it is now seen as whining. Good day!

Dont worry Lonnie, I'm already set on staying away from the Marvel forum. This Grey Hulk thing will blow over one day I hope. :peace
Til then, I'm not posting on the subject anymore. Sideshow if your reading this, I think the setup for the Grey Hulk was perfect.

Last edited:
lcummins said:
And with that, this will be my last post on the subject unless someone asks my opinion, because apparantly, no matter what somewhat posts on the subject, it is now seen as whining. Good day!

Whine: To produce a sustained noise of relatively high pitch, OR: To utter a plaintive, high-pitched, protracted sound.

Since these boards are text based and contain no audio, I would argue that nobody here could technically be said to be whining about anything. And if people can't come here to vent their frustration or express their opinions without being shouted down or mocked as a result, then we're better off shutting the site down. Lcummins, don't let anybody keep you from sharing what's on your mind. You're entitled to do so.

Thank you Dannie :peace and tomandshell. I have put forth my feedback for Sideshow and can't really think of anything else on the subject, so I will try to help let the subject fade away. I just wanted to make one last post on the subject to apologize to Dannie, because I took a little of my annoyance out on him. :peace to everyone and let's hope we all learn something from this matter.

Tom, I agree everyone should be able to vent or say how things could have been better. However, not in LC's case now but in several others not only with this but other products. If it doesn't go their way then they cuss SS out and say they are betraying them, slapping them in the face, or some other nonsense. There are ways to vent your frustrations without resorting to name calling of the company that's selling the product you missed out on for whatever reason. The funniest thing is if you can do it without resorting to name calling the company is more than likely to really pay attention to what you not only say now but later down the road. That's been my personal experience with SS anyways.

I think that discussion is a good thing. Otherwise this board wouldn't exist. I posted my poll to give SSC some valuable feedback. I think this poll is equally valuable.

I found out through the podcast, and fortunately it was a slow day at work. I guess we all knew that the statue itself was going on sale that night but the little link on the page was a nice surprise.

Back