The 20 Stupidest GI Joe Vehicles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Love Torch shooting fish and "Oh for crying out loud. This is going to get someone killed." :lol

I always did think the POGO was stupid--even as a kid.

Clearly he's not that familiar with the products. Probably just a non-fan wanting to talk ^^^^ about the vehicles after seeing the YoJoe website. There are funnier features like the ejector seat on the Fang he could've mentioned.

Clearly he's not that familiar with the products. Probably just a non-fan wanting to talk ^^^^ about the vehicles after seeing the YoJoe website. There are funnier features like the ejector seat on the Fang he could've mentioned.
yeah. wouldn't you eject right into the prop? that might sting a little.

No kidding. Apparently the Hydrofoil is a "stupid vehicle" because of the box art. WTF?

And how on earth is it going to get back to base, or do they expect it to reattach to the mothership after the inevitable rout? Would that look like two planes humping? Would it be hot?

There are some funny lines in that article.

You guys taking that list serious may even be funnier than the article itself.

There are some funny lines in that article.

You guys taking that list serious may even be funnier than the article itself.

It's also old news, which is partly why it's not that funny to me anymore. You're right, there are some good lines, but I've seen funnier GI Joe stuff.

There was a really good recent one I saw lately, I think it was on figures and/or animal sidekicks? Anyone?

Hit and miss. Some were funny and rightly so others were sacred and he should be shot on sight with that lil turret on the rattler.

I hated the Pogo even as a kid and my Buzz Boar always fell apart. :tap I have to admit I'm surprised to not see the Thunder Machine or the Air Skiff or the giant Dreadnok cycle, those seem like fairly easy targets. The most humorous thing to me isn't even from the article...

There are funnier features like the ejector seat on the Fang he could've mentioned.

The Fang has an ejector seat!:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Last edited:
I like the Snow Cat. In a matter of fact I still have it, and the fang, SKy Hawk, Hydrofoil, Cobra flight pod and a few others.

I like the Snow Cat. In a matter of fact I still have it, and the fang, SKy Hawk, Hydrofoil, Cobra flight pod and a few others.

That's just it, EVERYONE loves those vehicles, except someone who doesn't know anything about GI Joe (i.e. the writer of this list, it would seem)!

Back