Prototype White Queen and Mystique comiquette.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

greatwall

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here are some of the pictures of White Queen and Mystique displayed at a local store. Thanks to LipSmack for the pictures.

20qnr04.jpg

106wxvr.jpg

15pn75v.jpg

6zprbd.jpg

30ho2uv.jpg

2cp26op.jpg

mljt3r.jpg

2vsi6h4.jpg

If you have a chance to see it in person. I'll bet you will change your mind. The scale of this piece is incredible.

No matter how large something is scaled, a turd is still a turd. You'll just end up with a bigger one.

Enough of Emma the Frostitutue SS.

Mystique looks good

great pics Wall/Lipsmack, i won't even bother posting my pics since i had to go through the glass and got some back reflections.

as i see it the Mystique is about a perfect a sclupt a person could hope for.
now the Emma on the other hand, though better in person than i would of thought is still not what people wanted and will be a huge failure imo, if for the only reason that it's true to the art work is great but i think 95% of the people out there would of perfered a more realistic take on her.

basically Mystique is a must have:naughty.............Emma who cares:rolleyes:

Honestly, I think the face on Emma is just as bad if not worse 'in person'. Between her head and her fingers, she looks like she is from a race of alien beings.

Back