• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: 1:4 Terminator Endoskeleton PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Balsquat

Public Enemies
Reaction score
Hi there,

Looking for the Endoskeleton PF. Let me know what you got, condition and the price.

Thanks,

Chris

T800SideView.jpg

Hey Balsquat I stumbled on one of these on ebay and thought
of your WTB thread. Here is the item no# 110446568697.
Price imo is very reasonable, only one problem NO BOX!!!!
Anyway check it out and good luck on your search.

Thanks for your help Nacho, I actually had an offer in at one time and agree the price is not bad, especially with a make an offer option. My only concern is that with no Box and its coming from UK. Can you tell me how fragile this piece is if you have ever owned it. The seller has stated he would put it in a wooden frame and than a box within a box with much styrofroam, would you personally risk it?

Hey Balsquat I stumbled on one of these on ebay and thought
of your WTB thread. Here is the item no# 110446568697.
Price imo is very reasonable, only one problem NO BOX!!!!
Anyway check it out and good luck on your search.

Thanks for your help Nacho, I actually had an offer in at one time and agree the price is not bad, especially with a make an offer option. My only concern is that with no Box and its coming from UK. Can you tell me how fragile this piece is if you have ever owned it. The seller has stated he would put it in a wooden frame and than a box within a box with much styrofroam, would you personally risk it?

Hey Balsquat, I actually considered buying this my self but the item
not being shipped in its original box did put me off, I've never owned
the piece but from what I can see this piece dose seem to be
fragile. From what you have said the seller seem's to be packing
this very well, but in the end its totally up to you, who know's
when another one will come around and for that sort of price?????
Good luck mate.

Note that the seller also mentions that the rifle has a scuff on it in addition to the missing box.

guys. having recently acquired one, i would say- no box = no go

its just not worth the risk. it is fragile.

just my 2 cents.

james.

Thanks for the input guys.
The search continues. I just might have consolation prize coming in the meantime. Here is a guess....It comes in chrome:)

I had an offer of 310GBP refused by the UK ebay seller. His buy it now of 380 GBP is too much when you add in shipping, customs, no box, damage to plasma rifle. The search will continue...

I had an offer of 310GBP refused by the UK ebay seller. His buy it now of 380 GBP is too much when you add in shipping, customs, no box, damage to plasma rifle. The search will continue...

How much is that in U.S dollars???:confused::confused:

Just throwing it out there that if cash is not your thing, I also have some very high end 1/6 figures, Rocky, Rambo, Hot Toys Terminator 1/6 Endo, I would be willing to let go for this piece :)

Back