Sideshow 2006 year of Marvel what villians do you want?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Viking28

Super Freak
Reaction score
Ok we heard that 2006 is going to be a year filled with Marvel releases from Sideshow. What villians in diorama or 1/4 scale do you hope to see?

Here's a couple I would like to see from Sideshow
spd97-65p.jpg

225px-Imm-sandman.jpg

villians-OmegaRed.jpg

magneto1.jpg

Omega red would be cool but I think it would be a little to early in the game for SS to produce him. Sandman would be more likely with the Spiderman 3 coming out but there's also a good chance for...

Maybe...ummm.... VENOM!!! :wacky

Venom would make a cool 1/4!! I think Sandman and Spidey would make a pretty cool dio.

Given the film coming I'd say Sandman has a good chance. But there are a lot of villains I'd prefer. But Gobbie aside, I'd rather see the heroes in PF.

Darklord Dave said:
Given the film coming I'd say Sandman has a good chance. But there are a lot of villains I'd prefer. But Gobbie aside, I'd rather see the heroes in PF.

Like the ARCHANGEL!!! PLEASE SIDESHOW!!!!PLEASE!!!!!!

Conan is with Darkhorse now, there's some pretty cool Conan busts out there Bodie.

I think sideshow would make a pretty kick ass Doc Oc as well. For my own enjoyment though I would like to see Venom and Carnage both. I enjoyed that series myself. Sandman as mentioned would be pretty cool though too. I'd also like to see Magneto and Mystique.

I would love to see a Dr. Strange in 1/4 scale! And who wouldn't kill for a dio with all four of the Fantastic Four fighting Dr. Doom or Galactus!

The Red Skull and Thanos are must haves for me. :D

I'd be interested in almost any Spidey villan. Venom, Doc Ock, the Lizard, KRAVEN (!!!) :drool ...to name a few.

Villains i would like would include Red Skull, Loki, Magneto, Thanos, Mystique, Venom, Sandman, Vulture, Lizard, Kingpin, Bullseye, Juggernaut, Rhino, Kraven, Sabretooth....the list is endless.

Viking28 said:
Is Mystique still a villian in the comics?

Not reading x-men lately but i don't believe in bad guys becoming good guys. Juggernaut sucks being good.

I agree. I read her series awhile back when it first came out (is it still around?) and it was weird watching her work for Prof. X and actually care about people. I liked her more as a bad guy

I think I don't want villains but it seems there are a lot of Spidey villains I'd get - Kraven, Doc Oc, Mysterio. And for others - Magneto would be a must buy, although his red suit is a bit corny - don't know what he's wearing nowadays (or even if he's alive).

Bullseye said:
Not reading x-men lately but i don't believe in bad guys becoming good guys. Juggernaut sucks being good.

Emma Frost is being hinted as being bad all along in the last Astonishing X-Men (the only X-book besides the new X-Factor)

Back