Which 1/4 Spiderman from Sideshow would you want

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

When Sideshow makes a 1/4 Spiderman which would you buy

• Classic suit

Votes: 27 56.3%
  • Symbiote Black suit

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Both Classic and Black

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • Or the new version of the suit

Votes: 2 4.2%

• Total voters
Once you get a 1/4 Bull its the start of a whole new line! I have my WvS between my Punisher and Logan they make a awesome display together!
Cant wait to add the next dio!

I have the Elektra Red and Green Goblin already. I have Doom Exe and Ironman Exe on order too. Looking forward to 1/4 scale Hulk, Spidey, Silver Surfer, Captain America, Thor.:D

Ahhh the only 1 you would of two of ok!

I still haven't displayed my Goblin yet trying to find time to break into my display along with my Hellboy 1/4, Napolean 1/4, and I still have Vader, Han, X-men dio, Doom, and Kong vs Rex coming!

Viking28 said:
Ahhh the only 1 you would of two of ok!

I still haven't displayed my Goblin yet trying to find time to break into my display along with my Hellboy 1/4, Napolean 1/4, and I still have Vader, Han, X-men dio, Doom, and Kong vs Rex coming!

I'll wait to hear the feedback on vader first. I want to love this piece.

Here's another question would you like him to be standing there kind of pose or have one were the base is similar to Elektra's base. Something like a building or gargoyle?

I think crouching on the gargoyle would be cool, but getting some web worked in would be nice. I hope we get one soon!

The black seems kind of boring given that the larger scale allows for so much more detail. But it would be a good limited exclusive I think. Unless there are a lot of people that actually prefer that look.

I'd love a Steve Ditko design black and red or later blue and red. What can I say, I like underarm webbing. I don't see myself getting more than one and as much as I like the symbiote suits design it's gonna be classic for me. Well, one or another classic style anyway. Generic classic is okie dokie. I like a lot of the artists who have drawn Spidey over the years. But I have a feeling one mans classic is another mans "Idiots, why didn't they go with Ramos/Buscema/McFarlane etc Spiderman?!" or "what the heck did they do to the symbol/mask/boots/gloves etc? They ruined it!". Always something to complain about.

jimmyjamesf said:
I voted for both I would would think if they do make one the Black suit will be used as the exclusive.

I voted for the classic suit.

But, I definitely agree...I can see it now Spidey in Black Symbiote suit as the exclusive....to go right along with the GRAY Hulk and the McFarlane theme...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH! :google :google

Working the web into the design would be cool, I think I would prefer a crouching pose. But knowing Sideshow they will come up with something pretty cool looking.

Back