Bowen Designs Mystique Updated Pics!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoldyourfireAl

Super Freak
Reaction score
Here's an update on Mystique...

262tmyt.jpg

ok...much much much better now.Mystique is my favorite Marvel woman so might be interested in that ho when they put it for pre order..

hell yeah, now that's a homerun imo. the earlier hair do, really bit the big one.

kinda amazing that a company actually listens to the fans and changes things when they voice their opinion about a problem with a sculpt

ssc should be taking notes. sadly with the new hughes mystique coming out i won't be getting this, but i'm sure there's lots that will be.

If it looks exactly like this, I'll like this one over the Sideshow one more..Except that Sideshow will win because of size...

Here's an update on Mystique...

262tmyt.jpg

wow, if the actual product turns out as well as this shot, i think i'll prefer this over sideshow's!

i'm not too familiar with bowen's stuff, so can someone tell me exactly how big this statue will be? i know they tend to be smaller...

wow, if the actual product turns out as well as this shot, i think i'll prefer this over sideshow's!

i'm not too familiar with bowen's stuff, so can someone tell me exactly how big this statue will be? i know they tend to be smaller...

They're usually around 14".

Back