Spider-woman LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Isildur's bane

Super Freak
Reaction score
101509spiderwoman_01.jpg

101509spiderwoman_02.jpg

101509spiderwoman_03.jpg

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/?page_id=7635

Awesome :rock

Last edited:
saw them casting the master at Sideshow which was cool to see how that actually happend! and it looks fantastic!!!! and painted looks even better!!! :rock :rock

Well, at last a female LSB. I know many have been asking for one...and here it is. It looks good so far...we'll see.

yep based off of Cho's work. this will rock of course, but i hope we get spidey soon.......

consider it ordered...:banana:banana:banana

I coulda swore I seen a symbiote spider man lsb in the "Help Wanted" teaser...

i wonder is this means we'll see more lady lsb's???
could be what they were refering to in the Q&A when they stated they'd be visiting a new marvel family with the lsb line in 2010.

the female side of the family maybe:naughty

i wonder is this means we'll see more lady lsb's???
could be what they were refering to in the Q&A when they stated they'd be visiting a new marvel family with the lsb line in 2010.

the female side of the family maybe:naughty

we most definitely will. I'm glad that the first female LSB is from the spiderman universe

Damn it! I wanted Emma Frost!....oh, well. At least it's the end of the sausage fest.....for now.:monkey4

Damn it! I wanted Emma Frost!....oh, well. At least it's the end of the sausage fest.....for now.:monkey4

We have yet to see the likes of the Thanos,Dead Pool, and Sentinel sausage.

Now that i think about it, like someone mentioned, i think a 1:1 would have been a better choice for her. I wonder if the EX will be B&W?

Back