Have you used toys2.net?....please comment!!!!!!!!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

batfan1991

Super Freak
Reaction score
hi im wondering if anyone has ever ordered from toys2.net......im just wondering because i actually have their store right next to my house and it seems that they get a replenishment of stock very quickly and never seem to run out. what i am concerned about is are they reliable or r they producing look a likes of hot toys figures?

Re: please comment!!!!!!!!!!

They are EXTREMELY reliable. Many people on the boards order from them, even internationally. Highly recommended.

Thornhill eh? I grew up there. Right next to Promenade mall.

I've never used toys2.net, but you asked me to comment anyway, so here goes:
34285146088dcde1b06a.jpg

:tap....go to the store, u lazy basterd!..I kid, I kid!

A+ store though it's a betch to get there!..ugh, Markham!....please move to Toronto!
cebollita_animated_onion-17.gif
onion_msn_smilies-04.gif

aren't they the NA distributor for one of Hot Toys' lines? That might might be why they always seem to have stuff. Like jinxx said, you should go there...you lazy bas:D

Great store! It really should be your #1 stop for all Hot Toys releases, as you'll save a ton on shipping compared to Sideshow or another online retailer.

I've used them many times, I've gotten all of the TDK figures through them, Iron Man Mark 3, Rambo 3, Aliens, narrow True Types, Rocky, smooth transactions every time, great customer service. Had a few items arrive and break shortly out of the box (Hot Toys' fault) and Toys2 handled the replacement process and took care of me, very flexibile when I've had to call in and update payment options or shipping addresses. Other than having high shipping rates to the U.S., I love dealing with them.

I've been to the (very very small!) Toys2 store in Markham, Ontario, Canada a good number of times now, and I live about an hour away. And I'm quite the lazy person ...

... you should go (since you live so close)!

Great store...I've purchased a couple TDK Hot Toys Figs from them and they've been nothing short of perfect in my book.

I don't understand why you are asking about a store that's a few minutes away from your house. Since you don't have to buy online, you don't have to worry about their reliability. You actually get to see what you are buying before you buy which is a luxury few of us here have.

I ordered there a couple of times and things were pretty good, but then I had an issue that never got resolved and they stopped answering my mails and I just gave up.
But I think everybody else has had good experiences.

Back