Yob-smacked: 'He simply picked on the wrong guy'

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mooncat

Super Freak
Reaction score
Our Local Paper is showing a story on its website

https://www.sthelensstar.co.uk/news/4683324.Yob_smacked___He_simply_picked_on_the_wrong_guy_/?ref=eb

A FATHER captured flattening a yob on a St Helens estate in a video clip sweeping the internet has been hailed a local hero by web viewers.
But ex-soldier Jason Smith, a 15st master of karate and jiu-jitsu, has played down such remarks, telling the Star: “I’m no hero I was just a normal guy who was protecting his family.”
In the video – viewed several hundred thousands of times on various websites – an aggressive man is seen hurling abuse at St Helens dad Jason and trying to goad him into a fight on Woodcroft Way, on the Four Acre estate.
Remarkably, double black belt Jason (35) – who says his family reported up to 60 crimes in a one year stay on the estate - stands on his doorstep keeping his cool…until the yob kicks over a dustbin.
He then floors the foul-mouthed aggressor with a quickfire martial arts move – known as a falcon punch The yob then scrambles away from the scene on his knees while a crowd gathered on the estate looks on.
The video, which contains foul language and scenes of violence, can be viewed here:

Unfortunately its sad but there are areas of my town with people like that in them.

Heres the youtube video

<object width="425" height="344">

<embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/mg0ov1LUdOU&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></object>

Yeah, it been great watching yobs, get the crap beat out of them by people they should have never picked on.
I love this one from last week when two cage fighters from wales were dressed up in drag, floored two douchebags who thought it was great fun to start fights at an entrance to a fancy dress disco.
There is no sound
<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/jXXjcYCUB2Y&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/jXXjcYCUB2Y&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

that ex-soldier embodies the true spirit of martial arts: calmness & self-control. he did not act until it was absolutely necessary.

respect.

I'd say he picked on the right guy. These yobbo's thrive on intimidation and fear based reactions. It should have been obvious, when the guy remained so cool in the face of his abuse, that he wasn't unsettling this guy. He did an admirable job of trying to escalate his rage and copped some education, that he had been needing, and luckily stumbled upon the best guy to do the job. Otherwise he would have been seriously hurt.

I have a young twit with a similar attitude, living in my complex of flats, trying the same thing. I'd love to educate him, but I'd have to be prepared to be evicted, so it hasn't been an option. Due to the restrictive nature of this option, I haven't had to bother actually having to consider making a bigger nob of myself.

I'd say he picked on the right guy. These yobbo's thrive on intimidation and fear based reactions. It should have been obvious, when the guy remained so cool in the face of his abuse, that he wasn't unsettling this guy. He did an admirable job of trying to escalate his rage and copped some education, that he had been needing, and luckily stumbled upon the best guy to do the job. Otherwise he would have been seriously hurt.

I have a young twit with a similar attitude, living in my complex of flats, trying the same thing. I'd love to educate him, but I'd have to be prepared to be evicted, so it hasn't been an option. Due to the restrictive nature of this option, I haven't had to bother actually having to consider making a bigger nob of myself.

Well what I wanna know is, if parents are too pathetic to teach their kids discipline should we all just site idly by watching our society somewhat fall apart? Its becoming absurd. It appears the criminal has won, you would swear they have more rights than the innocent these days.

Well what I wanna know is, if parents are too pathetic to teach their kids discipline should we all just site idly by watching our society somewhat fall apart? Its becoming absurd. It appears the criminal has won, you would swear they have more rights than the innocent these days.

In the UK they do

Can I ask what a yob is? I'm American and have never heard this British term. Is it a bully?

Are they a serious problem? Do they just go around knocking on peoples' doors to start fights with them for no reason?

They seem like total bungholes.

In the UK they do
:lecture....and it's sickening :banghead
x
Can I ask what a yob is? I'm American and have never heard this British term. Is it a bully?
Yeah basically
x
you have no idea :lol the law is ridiculous in this country :rolleyes:
It is. I've been saying for years they should bring in National service, lets these ******'s get a whack from a military sergeant for a couple of years, that will teach them some respect.

As for laws, at least in the US if you get life it means life. Here its 15 years of 7.5 for good behaviour :banghead
The Police here spend more time during their shifts filling in stupid paperwork than being out there.
I hate our legal system.
x :peace

I love hearing stories/watching vids like this.

:lol it says he got falcon punched
falcon_punch.gif

oh and that one guy in the black dress laid both of those guys out with the quickness lol

Are they a serious problem? Do they just go around knocking on peoples' doors to start fights with them for no reason?

They seem like total bungholes.
They are.
I had to move just over a year ago because the local Chav/s and Hoodie Yob's decided that because I am disabled and housebound they could terrorize me.
I had people trying to kick my door in, looking through and smashing the windows, threatening to cut me up and put me on a skewer rummaging through my rubbish, threatening me in many ways.
Needless to say I was terrified, I still am even though I've moved.
I was obviously an easy target, the disabled girl who lives alone. It went on for 3 years and countless phonecalls to the police, anti social unit, council etc
Many many bad things happened and eventually the council got their backsides in gear and relocated me because of it, I had to move cos they couldn't sort them out..:banghead

It really is bad right now.
x :peace

Back