Pic of Q's Toys & Collectibles Booth

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Q

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello,

Here is a pic of our booth located at Frank & Sons Collectible Show in the City of Industry, California! www.qstoysandcollectibles.com

Q_Web_011.jpg

Q_Web_111.jpg

Q_Web_101.jpg

Q_Web_031.jpg

Q_Web_021.jpg

Q_Web_081.jpg

Q_Web_051.jpg

Last edited:
Sweet booth! It's the kind that I'd definitely stop by and take a look. I'd probably be tempted to touch the toys on display before someone slaps my hand away. Then I'd walk away in tears.

LOL.... Actually you would be surprised but you find some good deals at the Toy Show. Cheaper than stores! So you would still be broke but with more items to show for it! :)

Cool display Q.

I went to your site, you have the DiD lighted display cases. I have considered buying a few for my "special" figures. Are they as cool as they look?

Hello Balsquat,

Are you talking about the Friday the 13th Part VII Jason in the corner? If so, yes it is a lifesize bust that is foam filled and has a glass eye! Really cool piece that was made by Bump In The Night Productions! No longer made! :(

Hey Darkseed,

Thanks for checking out our site! Yes, I do carry the DID Cases both Standard and Deluxe. I am very impressed with the cases and are much better in person. If you look close at my booth pic, on top of the case facing you, in the middle I have my DX Joker being displayed with the Deluxe Case. The lights give it an awesome creepier look. The only thing, I had the turntable on all day on Saturday and for some reason has stopped working. I am going to email DID and findout what happend or an explanation!

How long have you been there? I was down in LA and visited F&S in Sept and not sure if I came across your booth. Looks kinda familiar, though don't remember seeing all the sweet loot.

Hello C3r1h5,

Frank & Sons is a great toy show that is open every Wednesday from 3pm-9pm and Saturday 9am-5pm. There are ton of vendors with different types of collectibles. Come check it out and say hello! Best part, SHOW IS FREE!

Also, This Saturday (Halloween) they will have JIM WINBURN, the man that played Michael Myers in the Original Halloween doing signings!

so do you set up on wednesdays too? i will be in the area for vacation this summer, but will be arriving late on saturday and leaving the next friday. my only chance to hit it will be wednesday...

Back