The Official 24 season 5 thread *will be spoilers eventually*

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pitchin

Red Five
Reaction score
The Official 24 season 5 thread *SPOILERS*

Starts tonight in US with a 4 hour spectacular :horror

2 hours tonight & 2 hours on Monday night

Last edited:
Re: The Official 24 season 5 thread

I have a stupid night class on Mondays this Spring. I hope I can avoid hearing anything about this season of "24" until it comes out on DVD and I can watch it for myself. Not very likely...

I cannot wait! Less than 2 hours!

Best show on TV. If you have not seen it, go rent season 1. You will want to finish every episode in a row. :)

VERY addicting show.

WOW.

Incredible start....cannot wait until tomorrow night!

24 is still as good as ever!

Another great start for 24 can't wait for tomorrow night and for those who have work or class I do say get yourself a DVR it's the best for people who don't get a chance to watch their fav. shows and it isn't much more than what you pay for your current cable box.

Off to a fantastic (although sad) start. :(
Nothing and no one is ever safe on this show. :google
I've been hooked since season 1, and will remain so.

Who says this is the last season? :confused:

JS

Have to say that I really liked the first 4 hours - not too happy Audrey is back, but given how they've begun, perhaps we'll get lucky and she'll be killed pretty quickly...

WOW, this season got off with a couple big suprises.

Best show on TV.

JACK IS BACK!!!

And oh yeah, where did you hear it's the last season? I read in the paper the other day, that this season will have the "100th episode" and they were saying this season is so good, they are hoping 24 lasts another 100 episodes....

Great follow-up tonight! They really get you hooked, and then it's torture waiting for just one hour each week!

But Samwise is head of CTU? What's up with that? Will he be carrying Jack up Mount Doom by the end of the season?

Darklord Dave said:
But Samwise is head of CTU? What's up with that? Will he be carrying Jack up Mount Doom by the end of the season?

LOL... :D

Great follow-up last night. Now we have to wait a week, ugh!!!

I hate waiting!

Great episode...did not care for Sam at first but he's growing on me.

Well, here we go again. Loved the 4 hour premier! My one problem was in Sean Astin. Weakest character by far. Let's hope he picks it up and fits in. Didn't see it last night. Oh well. The really sad part is that I dvr'd both episodes, lost the last 10 minutes of the first night because of a stupid football game! But, Nemo caught me up, so I wasn't lost. Thanks Nemo! Now, where do you think they are flying Derek and his mom off to? CTU? I think not! We'll see next week!

Yep, I have a feeling that the hostages du jour are going to getting in the wrong SUV.

And anyone that can make it from Ontario airport to downtown LA in an episode (one hour) isn't driving on LA streets.

24's a great show...but I would have to think security around weapons of mass destruction have to better than that. Especially when they keep getting stolen. And the ability to get bad guys infiltrated at the highest levels are amazing.

Collector Freak said:
This show needs a toy line. Not just the Jack Bauer 12" figure from Medicom, but a complete line.

Yupp, I agree. I made a list a couple weeks ago of characters I'd like to see...

At least 15 - 20 I can think of no problem.

Are you getting the Medicom figure?

Great episode. Loved the ending, "I don't work for CTU. I will bring Walt in myself."

:)

Classic. Cannot wait for next week.

Back