waitlist on iron man mark I maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i mean a message saying that he would probably buy the statue..sorry for mu english..

"He" who would buy the statue? What message? Did someone send you a message offering to buy this statue?

no,no,no!i apologize again for my english!it's the first time i am ordering a wait list item..i guess that i would receive an email when the item is available,right??

yes if your on the WL, if one becomes available you will recieve an email asking if you still want this item and if you don't respond with in the specified time your WL will convert and they will ship it out to you.

yes if your on the WL, if one becomes available you will recieve an email asking if you still want this item and if you don't respond with in the specified time your WL will convert and they will ship it out to you.

right!now,has anyone received an email??

i never was on the WL for this one, though i did cancel it shortly after i ordered it since i just thought it was off some how.

but isn't it up for second chance though.??

no,it is not for a second chance..fingers crossed to have it!!

i placed the order 3 days ago..i think that i have not many chances to have it,right??

don't give up, with alot of people cancelling and dropping different pieces this one could still become available.

sometimes ssc will keep some back just in case someone needs a replacement or someone could cancel their flexpay. either way i've had WL's convert on me sometimes 6 months after release.

don't give up, with alot of people cancelling and dropping different pieces this one could still become available.

sometimes ssc will keep some back just in case someone needs a replacement or someone could cancel their flexpay. either way i've had WL's convert on me sometimes 6 months after release.

6 months???omg !!thats not a waitlist!that's a PATIENCElist!!
do we know anything about new marvel pfs dudes??

also,is there a differnce between flexpay waitlist and regular waitlist??i mean,i had wl the flexpay edition ,do i have to cancel it and order the full pay edition tohave better chances to own one??

also,is there a differnce between flexpay waitlist and regular waitlist??i mean,i had wl the flexpay edition ,do i have to cancel it and order the full pay edition tohave better chances to own one??

nobody knows???

Back