My first 1/6 custom. Smiling Joker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leniak

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi everyone, this is the first custom I've made in this scale, I worked on v1 head. All comments are welcome.

smile1.jpg

smile2.jpg

smile3.jpg

smile4.jpg

smile5.jpg

Last edited:
Looks cool but there aren't many poses with that face that will look natural.
Thats no faint laugh.

As far as the actual work you did, amazing. The paint job is nice as well. So good work as far as that. But overall, seriously I think it looks terrible. It looks nothing like Heath Ledger as the Joker from TDK. And with the modification the face looks REALLY fat and bloated. It reminds me of fans who dress up like the Joker. Either that or John Wayne Gacy the serial killer when he dressed up like a clown. Again, I respect and admire the work you put into it. You got skills no doubt. But I'm not feeling the finished product.

As far as the actual work you did, amazing. The paint job is nice as well. So good work as far as that. But overall, seriously I think it looks terrible. It looks nothing like Heath Ledger as the Joker from TDK. And with the modification the face looks REALLY fat and bloated. It reminds me of fans who dress up like the Joker. Either that or John Wayne Gacy the serial killer when he dressed up like a clown. Again, I respect and admire the work you put into it. You got skills no doubt. But I'm not feeling the finished product.

hahaha it's ok, I don't think it's the finished product either. I had to sculpt it really fast and made it just for fun and practice. Yeah I know it looks kind of fat, I would love v1 head doesn't have that neck straight. I had some trouble trying to figure out how it would look with that neck position. Thanks for the comemnt I'll try to make him loose some weight this week hehe.

Last edited:
Dude, thats awesome, and I think yours is far superior to the regular v.1 which really does look nothing like Heath. I think it looks great.

He's fat, his nose is fat, even his eyes are fat, but good job anyway. Also, fat.

Last edited:
The eyes are amazing. So is the mouth. Hate to think how long that took. It's so detailed!

I think its awesome. Looks like a screen capture of him between recognizable features.

Enough of the FAT clown!:D I just made a small lipo, check out the new pics.

I think the cheeks are about right. It would seem a lot of people don't really pay attention to how far cheeks puff up when you really smile.

Heading towards...

heath-ledger-joker.jpg

Ever thought of sculpting new hair? the v1 hair always bugged me.

heath-ledger-joker.jpg
smile2.jpg

Looks pretty close to me. Thanks for the pics.

I always like the V1 hair, the one thing about it I actually did like.

Thanks for the comments. I like v1 hair too, at least the front part, maybe the back needs some re-sculpting to make it look longer but I think I'll leave it like that for now.

I think he looks fat because of his cheekbones, also making his eyes smaller. And that v1 sculpt is completely changed, i only recognize the hair :)

Because he's fat, you see :monkey3

Back