Should I just get the Exc. Storm Shadow on Ebay or what?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPrime

Super Freak
Reaction score
I think I missed the boat on this one. I'm on the wait list but I've never had one not convert before shipping time. Is there still a chance with this, or should I bite the bullet and try my luck on Ebay?

I'd give it some time, let the ebay prices drop a little, plus it may convert still. There is alot of excitement for it right now because it just released, let it die down at least a couple weeks then try.

I'd say wait to see if it converts. If it doesn't just go with a regular..no way is $275 a good price for the exclusive.

~~~on a side note, I just got a Cobra Commander exclusive for $100 on ebay. :horror:horror:horror

Stay on the waitlist. Especially with the holidays coming up they are bound to have some cancellations.

Only a 230% mark up. :rolleyes:

Brilliant. :duff

Sadly, there are people that will pay for these and have the dispensable income to throw away.

~~I already ordered an awesome Drizzle cape to go with him. And I figure adding the cost of the cape to the discount I got on the figure equals what I would've paid if I bought him from SS directly.

i'd say wait it out. people seem to think that as soon as someone cancels an order a waitlist gets fullfilled automatically. i don't think that happens. sideshow must review these every few days or weeks cuz i usually get a bunch of waitlists converted at the same time for different orders. plus i remember CC starting to get filled a month or 2 later.

i'd say wait it out. people seem to think that as soon as someone cancels an order a waitlist gets fullfilled automatically. i don't think that happens. sideshow must review these every few days or weeks cuz i usually get a bunch of waitlists converted at the same time for different orders. plus i remember CC starting to get filled a month or 2 later.

I've had waitlists convert the same day I placed myself on the wailist.

plus i remember CC starting to get filled a month or 2 later.

That's exactly the sort of thing I wanted to hear...

I just got the reg edition for 105 through eBay the other day... so if 1/6 nunchuku are worth 50+ bucks to you, do it.

Well, yeah, the exclusives are what I want. I started by getting the exclusive SE and preordering the rest, so I'm not going to have SS be the only one NOT an exclusive, especially since the nunchucks were included with the original 1984 figure as well.

I think I will wait and see. Appreciate the advice, guys.

Heh, looks like I was worried for nothing. I should never doubt the Wait List!

Definitely wait a bit DPrime. I was in the same boat with Snake Eyes earlier this year. I got impatient and I purchased the regular and then 6 months later I got a conversion. I'm also anxiously waiting for my Stormshadow waitlist to convert. Good luck to us both!

Back