The one and ONLY Monster......

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MONSTER

Freakzoid
Reaction score
I just made my way over from statueforum thanks to the Gray Hulk frenzy. I've lurked him previously but I figured it was time to post. It looks like someone had already spoken for the name Monster here so I went with MONSTER! There's nothing wrong with having a couple of Monsters around.:D

My main collecting interests:

Sideshow: Marvel vs line, 1/4 scale Star Wars, 1/4 scale LOTR and the 12 inch Star Wars line

Gentle Giant:Star Wars all statues and busts. I am a fanatic and currently have 60 clone busts in my collection.

Bowen: Statues and busts

Mater Replicas: Clone Helmets

I just found that site recently. I registered, but it will not allow me to post for whatever reason. Oh well. Welcome to the site, Monster!

Thanks guys. Its nice to know that I am not the only one going broke.:banana

Hey what happened to the other Monster?

Since he's gone, can I have his/my name?:D

I noticed that you joined Freaks the same time I did. So here's :chew The Welcome Wookiee!:chew
I hope you post more often.

Welcome Monster! I too joined SSF the same time as you did! But I only started posting my comments in May!

It's always good to have another SS fanatic in our midst!:chew

MONSTER! said:
Hey what happened to the other Monster?

Since he's gone, can I have his/my name?:D

The other Monster was busy eating cookies and making bread in a busy bakery. :monkey4

Theres always room for another monster on this board.

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
:chew :chew

Thanks everyone! Yeah I do most of my posting at Statueforum and lurk here but I'll definately try to be more active here.

Great, now I have to read your posts over here too.

:)

Welcome.

Back